**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has stealthy been nerfed or changed?

So I tried my max 4* stealthy against winter soldier today and to say the least he hits like a noodle now? I used the guy to complete act 5, and believe me he used to hit miles harder guy critted 5 and 6ks easily with the crits, but now I checked his cartridges and the flash bang has now been replaced under the same name, but inflicts a fragile debuff. I swear it used to be something else. I don't remember that is why I'm here. Maybe anything i am missing, cause now he barley crits 3 and 4k , at points he was only doing 1k crits????

Comments

• PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Gamer said:

There’s didn’t nerft him just change the name of the debuff

Ok, but I'm not sure as to why he isn't hitting as hard as anywhere near where he used to, which seems weird.
    ItsDamien said:

Did you change masteries.

Yes but they were messed up due to my inexperience at the time, and I made them better by buying precision and maxing it out. Nothing else changed except the 9 points in greater strength is now 7, which shouldn't really change anything? Also precision is a crit mastery so it should be much better for the champs.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Yes but they were messed up due to my inexperience at the time, and I made them better by buying precision and maxing it out. Nothing else changed except the 9 points in greater strength is now 7, which shouldn't really change anything? Also precision is a crit mastery so it should be much better for the champs.
    Cruelty increases crit damage. Precision increases Crit chance. Greater strength (although a terrible mastery to invest in) increases damage. Taking points away lowers damage.
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    He still slaps hard, but you need to use him right and have max sig. No change, no nerf.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

The description for Stealthy when released said vulnerability, it currently says fragility. The numbers are exactly the same when I check his release videos compared to my sig 200 R5 5*. They probably replaced the word vulnerable with fragile. Most likely due to a new node interaction.

Shortly after making this change they started introducing champs who inflict Energy Vulnerability (Buffed Bishop) and Physical Vulnerability (Overseer).

They presumably did it ahead of time, just to reduce confusion.

Physical Vulnerability reduces your overall Physical Resistance, making you take more damage from ask Physical hits, Ruptures, etc.

As Stealthy's Fragility works only on Critical Hits, it's got a very different mechanism, so it makes sense to have a distinct name.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★

The description for Stealthy when released said vulnerability, it currently says fragility. The numbers are exactly the same when I check his release videos compared to my sig 200 R5 5*. They probably replaced the word vulnerable with fragile. Most likely due to a new node interaction.

Shortly after making this change they started introducing champs who inflict Energy Vulnerability (Buffed Bishop) and Physical Vulnerability (Overseer).

They presumably did it ahead of time, just to reduce confusion.

Physical Vulnerability reduces your overall Physical Resistance, making you take more damage from ask Physical hits, Ruptures, etc.

As Stealthy's Fragility works only on Critical Hits, it's got a very different mechanism, so it makes sense to have a distinct name.
    Yep, that's what I was thinking. Stats are exactly the same for mine currently and the one Seatin previewed 2 years ago. Looks to be just a description update.
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Cruelty increases crit damage. Precision increases Crit chance. Greater strength (although a terrible mastery to invest in) increases damage. Taking points away lowers damage.
    Yeah I only invested in greater strength since I'm f2p and don't have too much time to invest in grinding out the big masteries like assassins etc

i came here in hopes of someone reporting his issue with the gwenmaster (the doom phase bug) but here's another unnecessary "has this champion been nerfed" post.. smh

It was a question, nothing else. I haven't played in a long time and returning to the game I don't know all the changes made so It was a doubt thats it...
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Stealthy never hit that hard anyway
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

You still need to take out 6 points and apply them to better masteries lol.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

You still need to take out 6 points and apply them to better masteries lol.
    I'd love for the person who disagreed to explain why 7 points in greater strength is a good idea. They won't because they can't. Prove me wrong.