**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thor Ragnarok Pre-Buff Video.

Jamnik78Jamnik78 Posts: 54
edited September 2021 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    He is not going to be used anywhere.
  • Options
    Currently no. anything can happen after the buff
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Ps_cr7 said:

He is not going to be used anywhere.

I think his damage is going to be pretty crazy, I think his utility is just too low.

@Jamnik78 were there any synergies there?
  • Options
    @BitterSteel Only with Hulk Ragnarok
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Thanks.

His ramp-up is gonna be too slow for me. That'd be fine if he had utility, but he doesn't even have -100% shock potency.

Main positive about the buff is that he doesn't to be duped to have his main kit, which is something I think should be standard. If it's locked behind a sig, and especially a high-sig, it better be friggin' awesome.
  • Options
    GlazzyBearGlazzyBear Posts: 134 ★★
    edited September 2021
    Jamnik78 said:

@BitterSteel Only with Hulk Ragnarok

I've been thinking honesty thrag was a bit underrated. Sure he needs the sp3 to get that damage burst, but he sure hits hard afterwards. Crazy how that's only with gulk and not champion or korg as well, and his buff is going to give him basically the attack increases from both synergies max sig (with the synergies still able to increase attack significantly)

I think that he will be one of the top skill damage dealers after his buff. I'm just curious, does his heavy attack apply 2 shocks with the silver centurion synergy? Even if it applies one, it would still be a good utility if you really needed aar. But there's no question after the buff his sp3 will shut opponents down. He might be good for lane clearing with dead hela, heimdall, angela, and silver centurion on his team.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,380 ★★★★★
    Nice
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Cool.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,784 ★★★★★
    Incoming NERF! :D