**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Worst set of objectives ever

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
I absolutely hate this side objective garbage. Trying to kill 6* champs with a special 100 times has made me really dislike this game over the last couple weeks (yes it’s taken me this long to get that stupid objective done and I’m still 22 fights away).

Here’s a perfect Storm of things that just went wrong while I tried to get a special kill in arena:

AI stops working right when I need it to attack or do something so I can get a bar of power, then when it reactivates Dex stops working so I eat attacks, then parry fails when I try to finish off the fight with a special…. Then my champ auto kills the AI with a basic attack.
A virtual clown car of garbage interactions, and even though I should be happy I won, I’m not because i wasted time trying to do it with a special.

GREAT EVENT!!!! 😐

https://youtu.be/UqhIQXAoMHQ

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I agree with you on the dislike of the event, so I'll just give a bit of advice if you're finding it irritating. If you haven't already completed uncollected event, chuck a full synergy team on ghost and have at it
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★

I agree with you on the dislike of the event, so I'll just give a bit of advice if you're finding it irritating. If you haven't already completed uncollected event, chuck a full synergy team on ghost and have at it

I finished it week 1 😐, so arena or Cav difficulty it is….