**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What was your favorite month of side content since it's unlikely to be this month?

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
Just trying to think back to when the side content was fun and the game / life balance felt better, time spent vs. rewards were better... I will go first:

1) Jan 2019 - they score a hat trick that month and I posted a thank-you for that because it was just great.
2) I don't recall when it was but that Mutant Treasure Island month was so enjoyable. I loved it!

Here's hoping we get back to the good old days sooner rather than later. Thanks everyone.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Next month is looking great tbh.

But my favorite so far is easily MTI.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Mutant island
    My little symbiote
    Rocket scrap yard
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike So much love here for Mutant Treasure Island!!
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Symbiotes, with my little symboi
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    The Gamma side event ruled, giving us a free 5* awakening gem for pretty minimal effort.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Gwenpool goes to the movies or whatever the side was called that month
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    My little symbiote was the best month. I don't remember if there was a side event or if you could just bring him with you into content (I think there was maybe just a symbiote difficulty to the EQ?), but it was a fun month nonetheless.

As for side quests themselves, this thread has reminded me that both Mutant Treasure Island and Odin's Gauntlet were fun. However, I rarely keep track of old events myself. Not even fun ones.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    I liked the Hercules one. Easy fights with great rewards
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    This year? Definitely the Hercules one. Overall? MTI
    Magonus said:

Lemme just remind you that it was originally supposed to be random-hidden paths like many events before, it was this easy due to a bug they couldn't fix bcs by the time it was discovered, it was too late, bcs it'd be unfair towards some players.

I loved MTI, but we have to keep in mind that it was heavily affected by this bug.
    Caleb705 said:

Kerneas said:

Magonus said:

Lemme just remind you that it was originally supposed to be random-hidden paths like many events before, it was this easy due to a bug they couldn't fix bcs by the time it was discovered, it was too late, bcs it'd be unfair towards some players.

I loved MTI, but we have to keep in mind that it was heavily affected by this bug.
    Go figure the best side quest kabam put together was an accident.
    It actually was :smiley: Remember the random paths one we had couple months ago? The one with purgatory? That's roughly how MTI should've looked like. Purgatory had random paths and then guaranteed rewards in objectives. MTI had defined paths, but hidden rewards (which you'd eventually collect all, so in theory they are "guaranteed", you just dunno where they are).
  • SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Of all time? MTI and it’s not even close. I’m pretty sure that side event changed everybody’s account forever. The type of side event you see once every blue moon sadly…..
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Mole mam expedition. No rng dependency.
    Took effort to counter every path.
    Wouldmt have minded a few less paths.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    October 2018. The symbiote event was top notch. When you compare that to this month, it’s hard to believe they were designed by the same company.
  • Matthew950Matthew950 Posts: 155

Mole mam expedition. No rng dependency.
    Took effort to counter every path.
    Wouldmt have minded a few less paths.

Mole mans was great.
  • GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70
    No_oneuk said:

Actually this month is my favourite month of side content.

Because I am not doing it. It's refreshing to save all the time that side quests usually take. But usually they're worth the effort. This is the first time I have observed that it is not worth the effort, and I'm very much enjoying having more time.

i know you are joking, but if you actually want to be able to get any rewards in october side quest you HAVE TO at least finish the easiest objectives of this month. it sucks but we can't do anything about it
  • CritCapCritCap Posts: 65
    BRING BACK MUTANT TREAUSRE ISLAND
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Hercules one just cuz amount of 6* were highest till day
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Okay so, they bring back MTI but halve the rewards. Still enjoy it? Well, I'll give it one thing: it didn't cost energy and the rewards weren't random. Wait, that's two things. Two things it is then.

I wasn't here for it, but My Little Symbiote sounds like the winner for me, if only because it hasn't been rehashed to death.
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    My lil Symbiote by far for the fun, but mutant treasure was probably better rewards-wise.
  • Rockets scrap yard.