**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Knull confirmed (Week 4 clue)

2»

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

I’m thinking that Our little Symbioid from long ago is coming back except this time he is Corrupted.

What if he was upset at being abandoned, found "religion" and comes back as a super badass.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    Personally, I don't understand the hype around Knull, either from Kabam (since they are building it up with these weekly clues) or from the forum.

His visual design is a Dracula rip-off.
    He has a short history (relatively new character).
    He's suppose to rule symbiotes, but we all know that Kabam doesn't equate power in comic books to how good they are in the game (Just look at this month, where Nimrod should be vastly more effective than Kitty if it is based on the comics).

The interesting thing would be if he granted Horseman type abilities to Symbiotes, but even then it seems that the hype should be around what he can do for other champions (via synergy or prefight) than for Knull himself.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

Personally, I don't understand the hype around Knull, either from Kabam (since they are building it up with these weekly clues) or from the forum.

He's suppose to rule symbiotes, but we all know that Kabam doesn't equate power in comic books to how good they are in the game (Just look at this month, where Nimrod should be vastly more effective than Kitty if it is based on the comics).

The interesting thing would be if he granted Horseman type abilities to Symbiotes, but even then it seems that the hype should be around what he can do for other champions (via synergy or prefight) than for Knull himself.

altavista said:

He's a newer character, but he has MAJOR lore implications across the entire Marvel multiverse.

His appearance could mean that we could see an actual Thor villain appear with Gorr the God Butcher, as the all black necrosword that he used was actually a Knull creation.

It's not just about Knull, but what else could happen.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,288 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

He's a newer character, but he has MAJOR lore implications across the entire Marvel multiverse.

His appearance could mean that we could see an actual Thor villain appear with Gorr the God Butcher, as the all black necrosword that he used was actually a Knull creation.

Good points. More Thor is always a good thing.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,811 ★★★★★
    considering Christian Bale's playing Gorr in Thor Love and Thunder, I expect him to get added to the game when that comes out. Probably with an MCU!Thor Jane.

I don't really get the hype either. I don't mind Venom, but I don't get why people love the symbiotes so much or why Marvel have to keep adding more of them.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    altavista said:

ItsDamien said:

Good points. More Thor is always a good thing.
    That’s why I’m excited for his next movie, Thor Four: More Thor.