**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncanny Cavalier crystals are bugged. [Merged]

Comments

• Deder80Deder80 Posts: 632 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, our team is still working out compensation for this and should be able to distribute any valid compensation some time next week. Please note that the Crystal itself had been fixed shortly after the issue was discovered. Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.

So was the drop ever get fixed? They were the old drop rates as well.I didn’t check to if they fixed that after I bought the messed up ones.
  • nahhornenahhorne Posts: 76 ★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, our team is still working out compensation for this and should be able to distribute any valid compensation some time next week. Please note that the Crystal itself had been fixed shortly after the issue was discovered. Thank you in advance for your understanding and patience.

This feels slower than the other ones. Is there any particular reason why? I'm just curious.
  • I am sure they are doing their own do diligence in ensuring those who were impacted are compensated for the error. I am sure everyone will still be excited when it happens like I will. Imagine if it only impacted yourself it would have been much more difficult to prove. Be Patient!!
  • iwilldiwilld Posts: 5
    edited September 2021
    Regardless of what crystals were received, ALL SUMMONERS WHO PURCHASED DEALS SHOULD GET THE ADDITIONAL UNCANNY CRYSTALS.
    THATS THE ONLY FAIR WAY.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • DdinhamDdinham Posts: 18
    It's been a min, is it really this hard to sort this out.
  • Ben93Ben93 Posts: 71
    Where are my crystals? I bought 21 crystals and haven't received the compensation.
  • Fredy_4Fredy_4 Posts: 20
    edited September 2021
    I bought the uncanny cavalier crystal bundles and received 4 uncanny grandmaster crystals as my compensation… what a joke.
  • Hey so, I bought 12 Uncanny Cavalier crystals altogether, and just received 5 as compensation. An ally mate reported a similar discrepancy, what gives?
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    I bought 20 and received 10
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    I just got some crystals in the mail but I only got 10 and I should have gotten 18.
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    I bought an odin that came with 10.. got 0...
  • Flywill23Flywill23 Posts: 2
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
    I purchased all the deal bundles. I only got 5 uncanny crystals as compensation...
  • JtJ10JtJ10 Posts: 124
    I got 3 and brought all the deals 😂
  • jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 ★★
    I purchased all offers, only have 8 crystal. What is this ?
    Are you aware ?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Zibiit
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    I havent received anything yet, and to be "fair" i popped my crystals and since there wasnt anything interesting i didnt even bother to check.
    Now the problem is that if u are talking about the balance of the game, some players are getting an x ammount of extra crystals for the same ammount of money spent.. HOW ON EARTH IS THIS BALANCED?
    Kabam is nothing but a money grabbing bunch of scammers.
  • LoadedghostLoadedghost Posts: 11
    I bought all as well and only got 5
  • I bought 2 offers at 1pm the odin and star lord both were filled with the wrong champs how did I only get 7 crystals ? Lol
  • LoadedghostLoadedghost Posts: 11
    So I'm not to sure WTH is going, but all were in same day pretty much same time. Maybe, it's a start I don't know
  • I bought all 21 and only got 3 as compensation... where's my compensation compensation?
  • Fredy_4Fredy_4 Posts: 20
    edited September 2021
    This is horrible maybe we should dispute the payment with our card companies.
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    My theory is they only sent out comp for crystals that resulted in a champ not in the intended list