**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kitty cavs and nimrod cavs

So in light of the changes to the war map directly designed to target Kitty’s sig ability, what is the plan for dealing with those who purchased cavs for that ability?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    The champion will not be changed in any way, shape or form
  • Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★
    This is probably the thing that really frustrates me the most. I understand the interaction with her is a major issue with True Focus but why isn’t this stuff caught in testing beforehand? I don’t have Kitty and probably wouldn’t have counted on her having this interaction if I did knowing it’s broken. But it’s disturbing how this stuff goes untouched while they sell crystals and then is fixed AFTER they’re done selling them. Let me be clear, I applaud them for not letting this get to the level of Ghost & Quake but Kabam needs to catch this stuff before they release them for sale. Just sends a bad message.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Nothing. She's not being changed at all. They're removing an overpowered interaction.
  • Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★

Nothing. She's not being changed at all. They're removing an overpowered interaction.

I agree it should’ve been fixed and it’s not a “nerf” but they need to do further testing to avoid these situations. End of the day, she should not be allowed to cheese entire boss islands.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Kitty seems like a top 3 champion in the game right now, on par with Quake and Ghost. Even with war changes (which are awesome) what compensation would you even want?

Kitty still is awesome and unchanged
  • Demps928Demps928 Posts: 27
    It seems like my point is being missed.

The way I see the events is as follows
    Introduce true focus
    Introduce counter
    Sell counter
    Remove true focus
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Kitty is still amazing for non-true focus fights to
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Nodes change all the time, and there was never a guarantee TF would remain on boss island. Never.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Demps928 said:

It seems like my point is being missed.

The way I see the events is as follows
    Introduce true focus
    Introduce counter
    Sell counter
    Remove true focus

So.. War is the only place you can use her?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Kitty seems like a top 3 champion in the game right now, on par with Quake and Ghost. Even with war changes (which are awesome) what compensation would you even want?

Kitty still is awesome and unchanged

Top 3? Doubtful