Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

Story Quests

Lagacy2_0Lagacy2_0 Posts: 1
edited September 24 in Strategy and Tips
Currently lvl 28, and in Act 3.4.3. any tips on what I should do before going into Act 4? *I dont have that many 4* but I hav hella resources to take up any 4* and lower*
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Caleb705Caleb705 Posts: 64
    Pretty sure I finished act 4 with only a few 4*'s and mostly 3*'s. Rank the champs you have fun with and be mindful of gaps on your roster (bleed/poison immunities, power control, etc). Early content like that isn't too difficult, you shouldn't get stuck anywhere for long
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 1,746 ★★★★★
    You really just need some immunes, some power control if you can, maybe heal block. Regen is always nice to have
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,767 ★★★★★
    Just use 3 stars, I remember that’s what I had to do years back and there was no dexterity or parry
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 1,542 ★★★★
    don't go into Act 4 yet. Kabam said they were going to reduce it's length, so there's fewer quests.