**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No more true focus!

Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
So kitty ended up being so broken on true focus that kabam posted an announcement that said that they will be removing true focus for seasons 29 and 30. At the same time, they also announced that attacker bans are coming in season 31.

Thoughts? Kinda scared for the attacker bans, but at least we get two seasons of free ghosting.

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    *bans ghost*
  • Jamnik78Jamnik78 Posts: 54
    *bans kitty*
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    *bans quake*
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Attacker ban/s > True Focus.

Win in my books
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    People were saying, "just make a node to ban quake and ghost!" IMO, this is better
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★

I like the idea of attacker bans but I'm afraid that we will figure out certain champ/node interactions that are very painful with obvious counters banned. Time will tell.

Kinetic transference punisher 2099 but quake and ghost are banned
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

I like the idea of attacker bans but I'm afraid that we will figure out certain champ/node interactions that are very painful with obvious counters banned. Time will tell.

My best suggestions would be:
    Magik, Proxima, Peni, Void, Mr Negative, Kitty, CGR, warlock (if they have willpower), Doom or Tigra
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

My best suggestions would be:
    Magik, Proxima, Peni, Void, Mr Negative, Kitty, CGR, warlock (if they have willpower), Doom or Tigra
    Or... Use another P2099. Don't have to worry about him gaining power from his sp of he doesn't use any in the first place.
    - Ultron with KP/Sinister synergy
    - Hood
    - HB to power lock and power burn him then heavy spam in the corner
    - Voodoo
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Proceeds to ban every evade/miss character…..
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Gonna be interesting to see the number of bans allowed.
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★
    It can't be a problem for me😂 I don't use 'Most likely to be banned' champs 😗