**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing Cosmic Ghost Rider Login Crystal [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Danemo666Danemo666 Posts: 156 ★★

Seems everyone is having the same issue

• IcedvIcedv Posts: 8
    Same
  • Did anyone else not get the cgr crystal from login or is it just me?
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Reporting this now. Will update everybody as soon as we hear something.

Thanks a lot. Hopefully we hear something soon
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 297 ★★★
    Who cares? I haven’t gotten the featured drop in five years I’ve been playing this game.
  • Hi
    I didn’t get CGR login crystal and it shows claimed
    So what’s happening???
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 584 ★★★

Yep me to! What is going on with this game lately! Constant getting the wrong end of the stick. I’m a high paying customer and do not feel valued by this company at all! I’m getting to the point of taking my time and money else where…. You listen Kabam?
  • VikInkVikInk Posts: 2
    Same, no crystal
  • BiotatsBiotats Posts: 1
    Glad it’s not just me
  • Buttttt4Buttttt4 Posts: 22
    Same
  • Atomg78Atomg78 Posts: 6
    Logged in today and no login crystal. It ha s a little message that I completed the month of September, yet it has it marked and still dates to login.
  • SalalbrohiSalalbrohi Posts: 1
    I almost waste my 30-40 minutes, i login my account again and again, then checked youtube, and now it’s all Kabam fault, they converting this game boring day by day, soo many problems, glitches
  • Atomg78Atomg78 Posts: 6
    Same here. No crystal today.
  • BBCMadnessBBCMadness Posts: 4

• GabebravoGabebravo Posts: 29
    Glad I’m not the only one. I’m on iOS. I did see my alliance members open theirs thou.
  • Deuce2180Deuce2180 Posts: 121
    Deder80 said:

Yep me to! What is going on with this game lately! Constant getting the wrong end of the stick. I’m a high paying customer and do not feel valued by this company at all! I’m getting to the point of taking my time and money else where…. You listen Kabam?

Kabam don't care they never do
  • Maroon281Maroon281 Posts: 1
    Happened to me too
  • Sinky27Sinky27 Posts: 13
    Hi I got an error message saying that I’ve completed Septembers monthly callender & to wait till the first of October, today should have been the cgr crystal when I’ve gone to look for the crystal it’s nowhere so I went to check the Callander again & it says I’ve claimed it any ideas
  • I_am_MightyI_am_Mighty Posts: 31
    Same here
  • Peter_CzechPeter_Czech Posts: 13
    I also did not got it.
  • Jacob_GtzJacob_Gtz Posts: 9

I almost waste my 30-40 minutes, i login my account again and again, then checked youtube, and now it’s all Kabam fault, they converting this game boring day by day, soo many problems, glitches

OMG, It happened to you to? Then this does mean that it was not our fault, right?
  • Azul0786Azul0786 Posts: 1
    I also did not get the crystal
  • Sinky27Sinky27 Posts: 13
    Yeah I’ve just seen loads of threads appearing now 😂 there wasn’t any when I started typing typically
  • hft_23hft_23 Posts: 51
    This is a relatively minor issue I noticed, but upon logging in, I got a message stating that I claimed this calendar’s rewards already for the cavalier CGR crystal. I don’t care too much since there’s pretty much just 4*s in there but I never received it, anyone else get this?
    Also, I took a video for proof and I don’t know how to attach it, can anyone tell me?
    Thanks a lot
  • hft_23hft_23 Posts: 51
    Yeah same here
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★

Hey everybody,

We've identified and fixed the issue. For all Summoners that logged in before the issue was fixed, we're going to identify the players affected and will be sending them the Crystal in the coming week.

We're sorry for this inconvenience and look forward to setting this right for those that missed out. You should not have issues with the rest of the calendar.

• Darklord60Darklord60 Posts: 31
    Isn't it just another case of the game running as intended
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Same here. No crystal.