**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing Cosmic Ghost Rider Login Crystal [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 471 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    I was just about to send in a support ticket with the exact same issue, and decided to drop by the forums before doing it. Yes. I see the same thing.

Typically I pull 4 stars out of the crystals, but you never know...besides, I'd still like the 5 star shards for dupping him again. Hopefully this will be straightened out sooner than later.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Same issue here, no CRG calendar crystal and the calendar stated the September calendar was "complete".

For reference from another poster's image:

• ExpertguiExpertgui Posts: 51
    Ok, it simply says i already got the crystal but i actually didn't get anything!! The crystal is nowhere to be found. The other two rewards (marauders and cavalier crystal shards) are here but the September calendar login crystal is not!

• The_OmenThe_Omen Posts: 4
    Having same issue, say already claimed. However did not receive special login crystal.
  • MimsyMimsy Posts: 98
    Same thing
  • KoalaFanKoalaFan Posts: 1
    Today I went to get my cosmic ghost rider calendar reward and it never loaded so I don’t have the login crystal anymore
  • KoalaFanKoalaFan Posts: 1
    Today I went to get my cosmic ghost rider calendar reward and it never loaded so I don’t have the login crystal anymore
  • Nomi187Nomi187 Posts: 1
    Same issue- didn’t get my cosmic ghost rider crystal it says I already claimed it…sucks
  • Mjames769Mjames769 Posts: 16
    I’m having the same problem too and my calendar showed up as *completed* for September when I logged in and when check it’s still got a few days left on it
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Yep, it's happening to a lot of people or everyone. Mine said all of September's rewards have been claimed! Lol
  • Same here too
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    Same here. Would love to dupe my 5* :o
    Am experiencing same problem, login crystal not received
  • Same. I was looking forward and counting the days for this one
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★

Same issue here, no CRG calendar crystal and the calendar stated the September calendar was "complete".

For reference from another poster's image:

I had exactly the same issue.
  • HulkbusterN1HulkbusterN1 Posts: 197 ★★
    Same situation, waiting for compensation
  • I've had the same and all of my alliance have said the same
    Same issue here
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    My question is now though... Will we not get the rest of the calendar?.
  • When I logged into the game today it said that I had gotten all of the stuff for September and I would have to wait to get new stuff on the 1st but when I look at the calendar it still shows that I haven’t collected everything and it did not give me the champion crystal that I should have got
  • What the **** is the deal? Log in every day and don't get the cosmic ghost rider that is this months login champion. Make this right Kabam been playing this game for 6 years and never had this issue before
  • 504Grits504Grits Posts: 1
    I did not get it either.
  • Same issue for me. Good surprise for my first thronebreaker calendar lol
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

You broke the calendar!

No crystal in my special tab.. I wanted the iso 😩

@Qfury they merged the thread, not deleted
  • philthy80philthy80 Posts: 22
    Just logged in for my calendar reward it shows as collected but is not in my crystals
  • OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85
    Same issue.

• spuddy1924spuddy1924 Posts: 3
    Same
  • Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156
    I got a message from the game that I have received all the monthly login bonuses and that I will not receive anymore until next month. Can I get some clarification. Is this a bug or did something else happen? I have logged in everyday this month.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    My calendar said the same thing. When I go to the calendar now that the day's claiming has occurred it shows I did receive the crystal but when I go to my crystals even after restarting game multiple times of course it's not there.