**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New top notch mutant: Kitty Pryde

AddictorAddictor Posts: 378 ★★★
She is def top 3 mutant. I just love her! Here is why:
1 super suicide friendly, regen with willpower
2 great pi even unduped
3 sig ability is not a must, just a bonus
4 crazy damage output when prowess ramped up
5 phase paused when struck by sp, it’s a safe net
6 synergy mates are all god tier
7 doesn’t rely on parry, intercept queen
8 no any source of damage taken when phasing

Let me know if I missed something.

Comments

• DualityCopeDualityCope Posts: 433 ★★★
    She also counters almost every node
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I’d still put Magneto, AA, Colossus and Apocalypse above her but she is insanely good
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Addictor said:

Hoitado said:

I’d still put Magneto, AA, Colossus and Apocalypse above her but she is insanely good

Colossus is overrated in my book
    Can you expand on this? Where do you think he is rated and why do you think he is overrated?
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Kabam knocked it out of the park with KP.
  • Kp means kitty pride ... I see that you are funny

Kabam knocked it out of the park with KP.

Kingpin is pretty amazing, but I don't see how that's relevant here.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Addictor said:

Hoitado said:

Can you expand on this? Where do you think he is rated and why do you think he is overrated?
    He's a synergy reliant swiss army knife that once you have an established roster isn't needed for anything. He's good for a lot of things but isn't the best option for just about anything
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Addictor said:

Hoitado said:

He's a synergy reliant swiss army knife that once you have an established roster isn't needed for anything. He's good for a lot of things but isn't the best option for just about anything
    Came here for this. He’s amazing for the early-late Cav sort of area, but after that you just tend to have a lot more options that can do each part of his kit better.

Not that it takes anything away from him, but the way I describe it is that he’s a solid 8.5 in a hell of a lot of areas, but why would you use him for anything when your roster has developed to the point that you have a 10/10 in each specific area?