**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any idea of the champs in the new Six Star Featured in 9 days?

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
I've heard Hercules won't be in it. But who might be?

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

This round should just be renamed the Herc Featured Crystal

Peni isn’t a slouch by any means, definitely a worthy pull

Imagine if it also has Doom or Ghost

What If…
    It had Quake?
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 ★★★
    Ghost was in the one before last I think, the one people said was the best featured 6-star ever.

I hope the next one is as good.
  • Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★
    I have Peni as a 5* and love her and I know Hercules is amazing. The rest I am not familiar with offensively so I’m wondering if people have insight/impressions of the others. I’ll be going for at least a couple as long as the rest of the pool isn’t duds.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★

Hercules will be in it

Edit: the featured champs should be (if I’m remembering correctly) Overseer, Purgatory, America Chavez, Hercules, Peni Parker, & Spider-Man 2099

Oh good to hear about Herc .. I'll try to find the video where someone said he wouldn't be.
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    They better put on some OP mutant and skill champions since the featured are pretty much cosmic, mystic, science and tech.

I'd love to see prof x and stryfe, maybe mole man and fury, you know, to keep it balanced
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    It wouldn’t surprise me to see newly buffed champs in as off-featureds.

Given the Symbiote theme for the month, it might have one of Venom, Sym Sup, Carnage, etc. in the crystal for kicks. Could be mistaken, but it’s been a while since Sym Sup was in a featured.

Selfishly, I’d love to see another crystal like the Apoc/Prof/CGR/DM featured that also had Ghost.

Dr. Zola

Value depends heavily on then off-featured champs.

Gonna have to be good ones, as the only ones I'd want here are Herc and Peni. Maybe SM2099 too just because it's SM2099.

FACTS! if the off featured champs are compelling that makes it all the better.
    Aldac said:

This was the crazy good one wasn’t it. The last two haven’t had quite the same ratio of amazing champs.

i didn't bother with this one specifically because Joe CantFixiT was in it lol ... so i hope the off brand champs in the next one aren't as bad.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I have a bunch of 6^ shards ready. Can’t wait regardless of who’s in it
  • AddictorAddictor Posts: 355 ★★★

Question. Do they always evenly distribute the classes?
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021

Yes, they do

Yes, they do
    Thanks. I wasn’t sure that was standard
  • TheCipeTheCipe Posts: 29
    No Kitty Pryde in the new featured 6* crystal? D:
    Addictor said:

Hard pass on that crystal. That has L60 Karnak written all over it.

Dr. Zola
  • Nix2222Nix2222 Posts: 121 ★★★
    Aldac said:

This was the crazy good one wasn’t it. The last two haven’t had quite the same ratio of amazing champs.

Yes!! Please make it as good as this one was!
    What’s the worst one you can come up with?
    edited September 2021

What’s the worst one you can come up with?

Haven’t had a Rocket, Iron Fist, Drax, Beast, Moon Knight or OG Cap in a while.

But do seem to have quite a few repeats…Cage, Hood, MrF, Fixit, Angela, CW.

Dr. Zola
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Aldac said:

I want that crystal back so bad.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Aldac said:

I got Spider Gwen 3 times in a row from this lmao
    Looking at the recent previous ones above…the following champs seem due for an appearance:

Rags, Taskmaster, MoleMan
    Miles, Rhino, Ant Man
    Psylocke, Havok, Namor
    KG, Proxima, Champion
    Sym Sup, Guilly, Loki
    Rocket, DH, HB

Dr. Zola