**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anti Venom is here. [MERGED]

Comments

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Metal.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

Wonder which one Broccoli designed

i think the last champ he designed with be november . the do one champ every 2 months . unless he did antivenom
    He said he done a champ for also october as his last but could be the symbiote or antivenom as he said he didnt design knull or a boss
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Polygon said:

Wonder which one Broccoli designed

i think the last champ he designed with be november . the do one champ every 2 months . unless he did antivenom
    He said he done a champ for also october as his last but could be the symbiote or antivenom as he said he didnt design knull or a boss
    Yep
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Not just Anti-Venom.

Knull.

Is the 2nd confirmed?

And what class will AV be?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Adevati said:

I’m out of the loop. Why is everyone excited for Knull/Anti-Venom?

4) Tearing the Sentry in half and assimilating him
    The man said Your Darkness Bows To Me. then gave Sentry Cosmic Level Karma 😂
  • NickChiNickChi Posts: 111
    Cool, but I couldn’t care, unless it’s made by @kabambroccoli
    I feel like both Must At Least be Solid or Unique Champions, this is the Most Amount of Build Up we've ever had for a Set of Champions besides Maybe Silver Surfer during the Year 4 Anniversary. Kabam have to know if they have all this special treatment for these two and they end up trash, then they'll Never hear the end of it...
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★

Not just Anti-Venom.

Knull.

Is the 2nd confirmed?

Won’t know what class he’ll be until his abilities are posted. Also Knull is not official yet but it’s very unlikely he’s not coming.
  • X_FactorX_Factor Posts: 36
    edited September 2021
    I misread bruh lol
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

Not just Anti-Venom.

Knull.

Is the 2nd confirmed?

I think the safest bets for Anti-Venom are Science and Cosmic which honestly can go ethier way
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I'd've thought cosmic both.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    NickChi said:

Why tho? There are plenty of good champs who aren't Broccoli's creations.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    Malreck04 said:

NickChi said:

That’s just disrespectful to the rest of the designers, it’s not like broccolis champs are the ONLY good champs
    Agree. I still want to know who designed ghost.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    edited September 2021
    AKKKTEK said:

Malreck04 said:

NickChi said:

That’s just disrespectful to the rest of the designers, it’s not like broccolis champs are the ONLY good champs
    Agree. I still want to know who designed ghost.
    And in some ways... I don't. If Super Skrull, Techno-Man etc all came from the same Dev, then given the negativity towards those Champions it would likely spill over into posts about that developer.

Plus, as Broccoli said in his interview, it's much more collaborative than just one person working in isolation on a champ.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

OH YEAH BABY

She said the same .
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Adevati said:

I haven't read any Anti-Venom comics and don't know much about him other than it being Eddie Brock after he lost the Venom symbiote and Mr. Negative Mr. Negative'd Eddie and the symbiote remains in his blood or something. He can basically cleanse stuff from people, I think. Sort of remove things that shouldn't be in a person, whether it's a disease or some alien space goo. At least I seem to remember him being able to go after other symbiotes - but as I said, I haven't actually read the comic.

As for Knull, he's the symbiote god that might very well be the most powerful being to enter the Contest. He's insane in the comics. If there were ever to be an "Apocalypse for symbiotes", it would be him. Carnage especially becomes absolutely bonkers when Knull's around.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Yay. Another double cosmic October
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I'm a huge symbiote lover. My fave champ in-game is Venom and I own all the symbiotes in-game so far. I NEED to get Anti-Venom. If I had money to buy the cavs, I would go very deep
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 501 ★★★
    Anti-Venom and Knull are fine but is there still a chance lil steve could return?
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 668 ★★★

Adevati said:

Knull is the God of Symbiotes. Quite literally. He is the incarnation of darkness, born from nothingness. His sword is designed from a Celestial-infused Symbiote. He's the reason the Symbiote species is called"Klyntar" (it means "cage", as his own creations rebelled against him and trapped him in the core of their planet.)
    His feats include, but are not limited to:
    1) Taking over several planets
    2) Commanding an army of Symbiote dragons
    3) Possessing Symbiote Celestials
    4) Tearing the Sentry in half and assimilating him

He's basically a primal power like Void and Odin that people expect to be absolutely Beyond-Beyond-God-Tier, and he's also such an intimidating and commanding character that we can't help but love him as a villain.

My exact expression 😂😂

I have merged @GrassKnuckles and @LibertyPrimeV1's threads on the subject so we can keep all the Anti-Venom enthusiasm and discussion contained in one place.

You Can't Contain This Much Enthusiasm! 😂