**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Any idea of the champs in the new Six Star Featured in 9 days?

2»

Comments

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Aldac said:

This was the crazy good one wasn’t it. The last two haven’t had quite the same ratio of amazing champs.

Hard to manage putting together a crystal like that when the new champs don't cooperate.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    I haven't opened even 5 star featured yet let alone 6 star one
    So if SM2099 is there, I'm gonna save for 6 star feature. Going to be my first feature crystal opening
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Looking at the recent previous ones above…the following champs seem due for an appearance:

Rags, Taskmaster, MoleMan
    Miles, Rhino, Ant Man
    Psylocke, Havok, Namor
    KG, Proxima, Champion
    Sym Sup, Guilly, Loki
    Rocket, DH, HB

Dr. Zola

As if Mr Fantastic won't turn up. Again.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★

DrZola said:

Looking at the recent previous ones above…the following champs seem due for an appearance:

Rags, Taskmaster, MoleMan
    Miles, Rhino, Ant Man
    Psylocke, Havok, Namor
    KG, Proxima, Champion
    Sym Sup, Guilly, Loki
    Rocket, DH, HB

Dr. Zola

As if Mr Fantastic won't turn up. Again.
    That crystal sound pretty horrific apart from Mole Man, Namor and a few others. Fingers crossed those aren’t the champs.

Warlock being in it would be very nice.

I think everyone would love Hyperion or even Iceman, Ghost Rider in the new featured, but it’s much more likely they’ll be reserved for featured cavs 😫

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    There’s often a rare/old champ tossed in—if that’s the case, I’d be delighted if it were Voodoo or Hypo.

Not holding my breath though…

Dr. Zola
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    edited September 2021
    Obviously the 6 featured champs are gonna be in it. It's also a good guess if one of these champs in the pairs are gonna be in it Miles/Gamora, Rags/Guilly.
    Also like every crystal there's gonna be a champ that's not in the basic pull and knowing Kabam it’s problably going to be Ghost Rider but knowing how many champs have now been released as 6* there's a good chance I'll be like 2/3 of them.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Hercules will be in it

Edit: the featured champs should be (if I’m remembering correctly) Overseer, Purgatory, America Chavez, Hercules, Peni Parker, & Spider-Man 2099

Oh good to hear about Herc .. I'll try to find the video where someone said he wouldn't be.
    No need, they’re just wrong
    Nocko said:

Aldac said:

This was the crazy good one wasn’t it. The last two haven’t had quite the same ratio of amazing champs.

I popped features exclusively, Got GCR x2, Apoc and Prof X from it
    Goooood times
    Sort of. Pair of DDHK, P99, iHulk, ManThing, MrF and Dorm for me. All tease.

Dr. Zola
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    I’ve been saving up 6* shards for a while - specifically for herc and Penni. I really hope there’s some good non-featured champs though. They really do make or break the crystal.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Lvernon15 said:

Hercules will be in it

Edit: the featured champs should be (if I’m remembering correctly) Overseer, Purgatory, America Chavez, Hercules, Peni Parker, & Spider-Man 2099

Oh good to hear about Herc .. I'll try to find the video where someone said he wouldn't be.
    No need, they’re just wrong
    LMAO duly noted. but i didn't want you guys to think i was just tossin' about .. i really did watch some video where they said he wouldn't.
    Check me on this, but if I’m not mistaken, there are no featured Mutant or Skill champs, which means all four of each of those classes will be champs that are in the basic (or are “rare” champs not introduced into the basic yet).

Dr. Zola
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

This round should just be renamed the Herc Featured Crystal

I'll take Peni, 2099, or Purgatory.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    Has Nick Fury ever been in 6 star feature? Took forever before he was in 5 star incursions crystal
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Check me on this, but if I’m not mistaken, there are no featured Mutant or Skill champs, which means all four of each of those classes will be champs that are in the basic (or are “rare” champs not introduced into the basic yet).

Dr. Zola

Iceman. Reworked Bishop if he hasn’t been in?
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    low hopes for this crystal. For me I'd only want hercules. The next featured is going to be boppin tho (as the one around gifting always is)
  • Skill- Rags, winter soldier, bwdo
    Mystic- diablo, manthing, sorceror supreme
    Tech- ultron, Ironman IW, green goblin
    Mutant- sunspot, sabretooth, Domino
    Cosmic-Air walker,Venom, venompool
    Science-Electro,ghulk,void

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Skill- Rags, winter soldier, bwdo

that would be horrible LOL
  • H3t3r said:

Skill- Rags, winter soldier, bwdo

that would be horrible LOL
    One last bad one. Before a god tier one. Would line up with last years apoc one. Since we would have the September, October and November champs again.
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 238 ★★
    I should have 57k shards around the time the crystal comes out, plus cav and UC eq for next month.

Gonna to hard for herc... hopefully it’s a banger
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Everyones making such horrible prediction pools, are we not expecting recently buffed champs to be in it as usual?

Science: miles, spidey 2099, overseer
    Mystic, purgatory, Diablord, America Chavez,
    Cosmic: Hercules, king Groot, gamora, venompool
    Tech: Peni parker, war machine, Ultron
    Mutant: Bishop,
    Skill: Ronin

It's got alright potential, just depends on what they fill skill and mutant with. Haven't seen NF, Namor or Aegon in a while just saying.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,390 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

It wouldn’t surprise me to see newly buffed champs in as off-featureds.

Given the Symbiote theme for the month, it might have one of Venom, Sym Sup, Carnage, etc. in the crystal for kicks. Could be mistaken, but it’s been a while since Sym Sup was in a featured.

Selfishly, I’d love to see another crystal like the Apoc/Prof/CGR/DM featured that also had Ghost.

Dr. Zola

Don't forget when champs are buffed they like to add them in feature, so i expect thor rags and guilly lol
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    DrZola said:

I may be missing one, but this is a graphic of the past several featureds (Trucos).

Dr. Zola

Oh god please don’t let Dr Strange be in this next one
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I'm really REALLY hoping for prof x to be in the next featured.

Also I'd love to see Nick fury, I don't he has been on a featured in a while.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★
    Image the following: next to Hercules and penni, knull and anti-venom were in the new featured 6* as an improvement from kabam regarding champion accessibility. Bro that move would be so amazing.

Even if this would be a once in a time move .. booom

• AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    edited September 2021

Image the following: next to Hercules and penni, knull and anti-venom were in the new featured 6* as an improvement from kabam regarding champion accessibility. Bro that move would be so amazing.

Even if this would be a once in a time move .. booom

https://tenor.com/bpbq4.gif