**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Destroyer Of Lights trailer !!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
https://youtu.be/jbRh2jrH2hg

For those who still haven't watched it .

Finally Knull The God of Symbiotes is here πŸ”₯ Anti Venom confirmed too . My fav. Part is the voice acting they do everytime which was missing this time which could have made the trailer more OP 😬 They both looks so dope πŸ”₯ Once again the team has done a tremendous job on these 2 champs design and animations .
Β«1

Comments

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Man....Anti-Venom will have me saving 6* shards for 3 months.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Anti venom victory animation πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    who do you think will be the better of the two im interested to see how good anti venom will be
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Raganator said:

Man....Anti-Venom will have me saving 6* shards for 3 months.

If they did justice to his character.

I hope they did 🀐
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    LETS GET IT
  • AldacAldac Posts: 473 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It’s been a while since new character releases have matched up with a movie/tv release as well. Venom 2 coming out this weekend will only increase the hype πŸ•·
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hope the King In Black is as good as he looks in game. Anti-Venom also.

I wanna see those Symbiote synergies from Knull like yesterday. Better bet some Apoc/Odin/Prof X level of synergies for them Symbiotes.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Give Kabam Broccoli a Blank Check πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Knull being a sword champ and Anti-Venom being science.
    What a wonderful day
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    i'm a sucker for awesome animation .. both of these champs look AMAZE. props to the design team.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My god. Knull looks AWESOME. I really hope he is not a dud. Anti-venom is sick too, i dont want him to be a dud. But if its one or the other please have it not be knull.

I want knull to be apoc level. So freaken excited...even though i wont get him for years lol
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,138 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Out of the designs i really dont like knulls look but will save actual judgments on the champs when we see abilities but anti venom does seems sick and his specials look amazing though probs a science id want to rank if looks fun to play
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can't watch it right now, but that Knull picture looks damn good!

Really hope he has been made extremely well, especially with all this hype Kabam has created.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'll to wait for the animation showcase proper before developing an opinion on looks; this is just a small teaser.

Kabam could really use two big wins here, so I hope both champs are high-meta hype beasts. Really want Kabam's financials to do better with all this work that needs done, lol.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My excited level is at 1 10 but my expectation level is at a 1. Knull is super OP in the comics which usually means he will be meh in the game example , Sentry, Silver surfer, magneto before rework, Hulk, Thor and the list goes on while champs like Ghost and Quake, is OP so I'm very excited for these new champs but if they're below average damage wise i wont be disappointed at all I'm just excited to have them in the game.
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 β˜…β˜…
    Can't wait to see Knull's synergies with the symbiots!! Hopefully it will be like Apocalypse and the mutants.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I bet my ass on Knull. He's gonna be like apoc of cosmic class
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Please don’t be duds. We already have so many noodles this year.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Interesting
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2021
    What he got against lights, anyways? His cat choke on a LED or somethin'?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

What he got against lights, anyways? His cat choke on a LED or somethin'?

The light β€œdespoiled” his kingdom of darkness