**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

One of the new champions are gonna be either Knull or... another carnage?

2»

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Check official mcoc channel on YouTube bro it's confirmed who's coming
  • LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    Dang I was hoping for Void Knighr followed by Knull. Looks like Knull with potentially unplayable Corrupted Venom/Carnage? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I haven't watched the videos
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    LeStMn92 said:

Dang I was hoping for Void Knighr followed by Knull. Looks like Knull with potentially unplayable Corrupted Venom/Carnage? 🤷🏻‍♂️ I haven't watched the videos

Pretty Positive it will be a playable Corrupted Symbioid
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    LeStMn92 said:

The thumbnail has Anti-Venom, that’s whose coming with Knull
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Crcrcrc said:

Why do people want another carnage?
    Why would Kabam do all this to hype up another carnage?

It’s Knull

Ngl I’m seriously hoping they still plan to release an Absolute Carnage eventually, carnage is by far my favorite comic character

I think you’re the first person I’ve heard say Carnage is their favorite.

Interesting
    Yeah, I'm a huuuge carnage fan. Too bad I'm not a fan of his design/kit in this game, an absolute or movie version would be sick though
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Hoitado said:

Crcrcrc said:

It’s Knull

Ngl I’m seriously hoping they still plan to release an Absolute Carnage eventually, carnage is by far my favorite comic character

Interesting
    Yeah, I'm a huuuge carnage fan. Too bad I'm not a fan of his design/kit in this game, an absolute or movie version would be sick though
    Special spam is pretty fun with him. I’d give it a second chance
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Hoitado said:

Crcrcrc said:

It’s Knull

Interesting
    There is no second chance. He has zero utility. His buff is meaningless. As much as people say cgr has no utility, he still has some versatile things like immunities, buff control, block proficiency etc. carnage has literally nothing
  • GrinchhhGrinchhh Posts: 70

https://youtu.be/jbRh2jrH2hg

It's Anti-Venom and Knull.
    No ifs, ands or buts.

And i'm all for it, don't get me wrong. tho if they didn't release knull it would be disappointing but it would be nice if they at least released a new carnage from "Absolute Carnage" story.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Hoitado said:

Crcrcrc said:

It’s Knull

Interesting
    Oh yeah, I agree, but the timing his attacks to gain buffs is not fun to me unfortunately. Oh well, maybe another version someday...