**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anti Venom is here. [MERGED]

13»

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Adevati said:

I’m out of the loop. Why is everyone excited for Knull/Anti-Venom?

I haven't read any Anti-Venom comics and don't know much about him other than it being Eddie Brock after he lost the Venom symbiote and Mr. Negative Mr. Negative'd Eddie and the symbiote remains in his blood or something. He can basically cleanse stuff from people, I think. Sort of remove things that shouldn't be in a person, whether it's a disease or some alien space goo. At least I seem to remember him being able to go after other symbiotes - but as I said, I haven't actually read the comic.

As for Knull, he's the symbiote god that might very well be the most powerful being to enter the Contest. He's insane in the comics. If there were ever to be an "Apocalypse for symbiotes", it would be him. Carnage especially becomes absolutely bonkers when Knull's around.
    Yeah Anti-Venom has a Cleansing Ability, what's interesting is it can also Cleanse Super Powers from Heroes that gain their Powers after some outside force affected their body in an unnatural way.
    So just anytime he touched Spiderman his Powers started getting weaker as Anti-Venom started clearing the Radioactive Spider Stuff from his System, but wouldn't be able to do much to Iron Man for example.

Meaning he could be a Ability Accuracy Reduction God, or something like he makes himself and the Enemy Immune to all Buffs and Debuffs?
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★

I have merged @GrassKnuckles and @LibertyPrimeV1's threads on the subject so we can keep all the Anti-Venom enthusiasm and discussion contained in one place.

Yay we have a fan club
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 503 ★★★
    Polygon said:

Wonder which one Broccoli designed

He did Anti-Venom
    Adevati said:

Uh umm cause they're KNULL and ANTI-VENOM??! Knull is a beyond god level powerhouse and Anti-Venom has long been in the top 10 most wished champs
    edited September 2021
    NickChi said:

Cool, but I couldn’t care, unless it’s made by @kabambroccoli

First of all ,that's a disrespectful thing to say. KABAM brocolli might have been the best that doesnt mean there's no other good creators in kabam
    Besides brocolli didn't design CGR either so look how he turned out

I m just trying to say that if brocolli doesn't design a champ doesn't mean he's trash
    Ercarret said:

Adevati said:

I haven't read any Anti-Venom comics and don't know much about him other than it being Eddie Brock after he lost the Venom symbiote and Mr. Negative Mr. Negative'd Eddie and the symbiote remains in his blood or something. He can basically cleanse stuff from people, I think. Sort of remove things that shouldn't be in a person, whether it's a disease or some alien space goo. At least I seem to remember him being able to go after other symbiotes - but as I said, I haven't actually read the comic.

As for Knull, he's the symbiote god that might very well be the most powerful being to enter the Contest. He's insane in the comics. If there were ever to be an "Apocalypse for symbiotes", it would be him. Carnage especially becomes absolutely bonkers when Knull's around.
    I sense an incoming synergy
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Is it bad that I'm more excited about all the potential new synergies with venom, carnage, venom the duck, etc that these two characters could bring than the actual characters themselves?
  • IRQIRQ Posts: 299 ★★

4) Tearing the Sentry in half and assimilating him

The "not much of a feat in here" response is semi-automatic. Don't pay attention to it.
  • jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152

Is it bad that I'm more excited about all the potential new synergies with venom, carnage, venom the duck, etc that these two characters could bring than the actual characters themselves?

I'm over here with my Venom the Duck, just waiting o:)
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    So that anti venom sp3 looks absolutely dope
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Was that a symbiote tornado haha so good🔥
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

He did Anti-Venom
    Where did you read that?
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    If Knull doesn't use use his Dragon in his sp3
    We Riot

See what I did there ;)
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I'm more excited about having these champs in the game but my expectation about how powerful they will be is very low, any one remember carnage or sentry even silver surfer in the comics how these champs were ? ohhh most recent Odin but we have champs like Ghost, Quake, Domino, and many other champs that wasn't OP in the comics but in the Game their " God Tier" . plz buff Sentry and Phoenix .

Polygon said:

He did Anti-Venom

Polygon said:

He did Anti-Venom
    Where did you read that?
    Yeah id like to know as well. Broc said he didnt do Knull but i heard nothing about Anti Venom. For all we know his last champ might not be released this year.

Polygon said:

He did Anti-Venom
    Exactly

We Riot

See what I did there ;)
    To be fair Riot would be pretty cool in the game. Don’t know what he’d do that would be different than Venom or Carnage but still

We Riot

See what I did there ;)
    To be fair Riot would be pretty cool in the game. Don’t know what he’d do that would be different than Venom or Carnage but still
    I'd prefer Hybrid over just Riot, whether it's a Movie Version or not...
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    At this rate, i just want him and Knull just bc animation alone, don't mind the ability
    But serious tho, pls both be good.