**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who Is Your Favorite Champ Based Off Animations Alone?

My favorite champ is America Chavez, I first discovered who she was through Marvel Future fight, and I was so happy when they added her to MCOC. Her animations look like a mix between Captain Marvel Movie and Nova which is why I like her so much.

Comments

• DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    Mr Negative and doom
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    G2099, Mr negative,
  • Viper18Viper18 Posts: 65
    Spider Ham and Tigra, their animations are satisfying
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    Joe fixit sp3 looks so brutal and one of my favourites. Unfortunately it belongs to fixit.

Game play bp classic. Looks cool fast and smooth easy to intercept with just all around fun champ.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Professor X is up there, and hercules is smooth even without anything flashy.

And ghost, we all play her to the point where the crits are all we look at, but she actually has some excellent vfx
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 838 ★★★
    Omega and mister negative.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Silver Surfer, Mysterio, and Spider-Ham
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Air-Walker and Mister Negative
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Moleman.

I figured this would be difficult to answer, but my brain just kept going "Nope, you like Moleman".
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Daredevil HK

I love them so much, feels more like dancing than fighting.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    iHulk.
    :smirk:
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★

Joe fixit sp3 looks so brutal and one of my favourites. Unfortunately it belongs to fixit.

Game play bp classic. Looks cool fast and smooth easy to intercept with just all around fun champ.

Kingpin has a similarly brutal sp3
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,205 ★★★★★
    Mephisto Animation+sounds both.
    And obviously Mojo.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,732 ★★★★★
    Tigra. I love playing her. Her heavy attack and SP2 are just so satisfying, and her SP3 looks really cool as well.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Prof X
    Peni Parker's up there too but I don't have her at a high rarity yet
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Said it before but it always so satisfying to smack your opponents around with a skateboard, so Night Thrasher for me.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Mr. Negative
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Forgot about IHulk, you feel every single attack and it’s incredibly satisfying to experience.
  • H700H700 Posts: 87
    THOR RAGNAROK
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Peni Parker based on animations
    Design wise; Civil Warrior
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    I’m still partial to the smoothness and elegance of Dr. Strange’s animations. Although he’s a shell of the champ he used to be, the fluid movements and flourishes of his Sp2 are pure genius. There are surely flashier animations now, but he’s a classic.

Dr. Zola