**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New AQ Boss?

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
edited September 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
When will we be getting a new AQ Boss? I gotta say that I am pretty damn tired of fighting Apoc in AQ all the time.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    By my guess, it's either gonna be Knull or Galactus. Knull is coming next month while Galactus is probably in December so we will have to wait and see.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    My money is on Peni Parker, with rotating spider people as mini-bosses.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,997 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    I’m thinking Nimrod or Knull. Like @Jaded said, previous AQ bosses have been Big Bads. Doom, Venom, Apoc, Kingpin, etc. Nimrod and Knull both fit the bill. Maybe Anti-Venom? I don’t know anything about his character, don’t even know if he’s a hero or villain. Always tricky with these Symbiotes.

Knull makes a lot of sense though, with various other Symbiotes as rotating mini bosses. Easy enough for them to whip up a good Venom or Symbiote Supreme fight.
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    Anti-Venom is more of a hero than a villain. Knull and Nimrod would be more likely, but Knull may be susceptible to having easier Doom takedowns, so they may go with the Tech villain to avoid that.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    The AQ boss is usually changed by now isn't it?? Seems awfully long that we've been up against Apoc.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I assume it’ll change with map 8, most likely October or November, as for the boss I can see it being either knull or nimrod
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Probadly Knull since most of AQ Boss has the theme of the final boss, 1st one,... like Apoc being the 1st mutant and in alternative way so does Knull.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    @Jaded that's a fair point for the higher maps. This current cycle has Prof X as the final boss in lower maps though.

Honestly, I was just trying to think of a type of tag that has plenty of options, and spider verse fits the bill.

I don't think they'd do Nimrod with other robots, cause it'd be Magneto food for everything but Nimrod.

As for Knull, I'm just hoping it's not him, cause he'll be so new, people will still be getting used to how to fight him. You're right though, plenty of symbiotes for mini-bosses.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    mgj0630 said:

@Jaded that's a fair point for the higher maps. This current cycle has Prof X as the final boss in lower maps though.

Honestly, I was just trying to think of a type of tag that has plenty of options, and spider verse fits the bill.

I don't think they'd do Nimrod with other robots, cause it'd be Magneto food for everything but Nimrod.

As for Knull, I'm just hoping it's not him, cause he'll be so new, people will still be getting used to how to fight him. You're right though, plenty of symbiotes for mini-bosses.

ProfX still fits the bill as he’s a “boss” but on the side of good. Specifically Peni isn’t a “boss” of any kind especially of spiderverse champions. I definitely see Knull coming as aq boss, it’ll be easy for kabam to make symbiote adaptiods for drones then plenty of mini bosses to pick from.