**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

It took months and dozens of dual crystals but I finally got him !

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★

My patience really paid off . Look at my beautiful boy .

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Congrats - he is a beast. Pair him with Omega Red and watch the damage.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    Ajisdope said:

I sure will :) I also I plan on awakening him as well . What would you say is the most optimimal sig level for our boy of steel ?

• jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Congrats!
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    JessieS said:

Ajisdope said:

I sure will :) I also I plan on awakening him as well . What would you say is the most optimimal sig level for our boy of steel ?

I took mine up to 200 but 80-100 would probably be alright
  • NickChiNickChi Posts: 111
    Do ROL with him and you will see the damage, nice pull tho
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Congrats! The RNGrind can be painful; glad it paid off before never for you.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    The level up event is here so it’s finally time for my boy to rise . Put 100 sigs at him for now :)
  • Got my 5 star from a gmc , but have no iso to rank him up
  • Zeroj2kZeroj2k Posts: 146
    Nice.. i have a rank 5 5* and a rank 2 6*
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Last week I poured in the rest of sigs, he is sig 200 now. Such a sick champion. W OR and Horseman he is a beast for RoL farming. 50k heavy crits are sweet