**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Objectives

Comments

• Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    I was really close for openjng 6* (just 1300 shrds) that i could get from uncollected n cavalier! I was so excited to get objectives done but when i saw this worst objectives set, it literally killed my mood & excitement at the spot !!
    Thank you kabam.
    Worst chain of objectives ever in this game so far
    @Kabam Miike
    My all 6* champs are atleast rank1 max lvl 25/25 , so how would i get those 100+ levels (all 7/7 chain of cavalier objectives chain) , rankups or 6* champs🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    A tip for anyone who still want to enter next month SQ without ranking 6* or 5*, do the object below, the 4* and 3*, these objects are really cheap and won't cost as much fights and points compare to above.
  • Bolland said:

Running out of words to describe just how bad this month’s ‘side quest’ has been.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOMnYHVc6sU
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,131 ★★★★★
    Today for cavs is a gold sink as 100 levels in 6s for those that dont have many or those that have most leveled its quite nuts for me wasnt bad since needed to level them up but hurt my gold
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    slacker said:

A tip for anyone who still want to enter next month SQ without ranking 6* or 5*, do the object below, the 4* and 3*, these objects are really cheap and won't cost as much fights and points compare to above.

Only if you sold ur life doing all d other objectives.
    if you've only done cavalier and UC ur pretty much behind
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    So glad I decided to forfeit all the “good” rewards from these objectives and just go with the Proven objectives.

Feel really bad for those that didn’t
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★

So all my 6* champs are at the max level for their current rank and I have 0 T5B so I can't rank anyone up.

Guess it's a good thing I did the uncollected objectives up until now. I have plenty of 5* champs at R1 level 1.

Yeah only been working on Thronebreaker so I guess I’m screwed now.