**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Objectives

Comments

• KyrinMcHKyrinMcH Posts: 41
    I just did this (i don't lv some 6* to save iso and gold)

cost:
    300-400 T5 class iso bricks
    around 5 million gold

and I spread levels around only getting them to lv 10 - 15 before moving to another champion.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I think this might just be a problem you’re having. It always counts additional levels past each milestone even if you haven’t claimed them.
  • Sammed_khotSammed_khot Posts: 29
    DRTO said:

Plz give free 6* champ and rank up material to rank 2 😳😭😭

They could do that and it still wouldn't be enough to get all of the objectives, that's how ridiculous this is!
    Ohh man i have all 6* champs at rank 1 level 25 and recently ranked 2 6* Corvus...i may not get complete those objective...😭😭😭
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 232 ★★★
    I am not going further.

But initial ISO and 6* from R2 - R3 is not enough to meet the objectives.

I’ll wait to see if little symbiote friend rank up counts next month.
  • daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    It is a massive drain on resources, thankfully though I've pulled so many meme 6* champs over the past 6 months I can do it but for those less fortunate it is a horrendous event.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Jaymix79 said:

I am not going further.

But initial ISO and 6* from R2 - R3 is not enough to meet the objectives.

I’ll wait to see if little symbiote friend rank up counts next month.

but if we wait won't that mean we will lose out on some of the rewards? As well what star rank is the little symbiote going to be and how much of a difference will he really make.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Opening all my 3 star shards to do the lowest objective. This is a crazy objective. I have only 3 or 3 3 stars not maxed. Smh.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

Your feedback is totally valid, and we're gonna make sure this never happens again. As a reminder, you only need to finish the FIRST tier of any of these objectives in any progression level (that's 10x levels, ranks, or new champions/dupes) to unlock the October Side Event.

So we just need to do the first of 7 objectives?