**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Objectives

Comments

• daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    That's all well and good @Kabam Miike but there are those of us who just concentrated on UC and cav because the grind in the objectives was ridiculous. There's no way I'm going back to the beginning on the proven and conquerer to start over.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

Your feedback is totally valid, and we're gonna make sure this never happens again. As a reminder, you only need to finish the FIRST tier of any of these objectives in any progression level (that's 10x levels, ranks, or new champions/dupes) to unlock the October Side Event.

Yes but at week 5 this just sucks. I counted with being able to grind Cav, but as I have no ISO, I have to now grind 5 weeks in 7 days.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

Your feedback is totally valid, and we're gonna make sure this never happens again. As a reminder, you only need to finish the FIRST tier of any of these objectives in any progression level (that's 10x levels, ranks, or new champions/dupes) to unlock the October Side Event.

@Kabam Miike actually can we get some clarification. before u said

Now your saying just one level is enough?

So if we do one lower level can we unlock d next set of objectives too...?
    Yes, just do the lower one, you'll unlock everything next month
  • MimsyMimsy Posts: 98
    Could we get a iso package atleast, this is insane
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    So I took a rank 1 level 25 5* to rank 2 and level 35. I got 10 points for the first objective and NONE for the 2nd.

Points have always carried over to the next objective after completion of the previous even if it's yet to be claimed, iirc. Sigh.
  • WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 763 ★★★
    Kabam should have thought this through. Too late for that.
  • EgretM4EgretM4 Posts: 171 ★★
    I thought they said if you completed any of the difficulties it unlocked all of October. I only did proven because of that. I would have forced my way through the rest if they hadn’t said that.
  • Farhan76510Farhan76510 Posts: 16

Hey everybody,

what does this mean? can I only do the first part of the cav objectives, meaning if I stop after i get the t1ac, will i access the obj events? or do you mean the proven objectives when you say "first tier"