**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Objectives

Comments

• Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Just great… logged in at lunch to see the new objectives… had a quick meeting, come back rank up a champ and didn’t get credit. Checked the objectives and they were gone.

Came on here to see they pulled the objectives in the 15 minutes time…. Sigh. Why can’t we have nice things? Guess I am SOL on the rank and level up.
  • Wasy1Wasy1 Posts: 95
    I can't see these objectives, even I have completed previous cavalier and uncollected
  • The thing is i didn't complete any of this months solo objectives . So ... Do i need to complete them to access the final preparations objectives?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

ItsDamien said:

Jaymix79 said:

bdawg923 said:

Hey everybody,

So, due to a pretty serious bug that is affecting how players are getting points for this event, we're shutting it down.This is also going to give us an opportunity to action on the feedback provided here. We're gonna figure out what we're gonna do and don't have any concrete ideas to share right now.

ARE YOU KIDDING RIGHT NOW. WHAT ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DID ALL 7 BY ACTUALLY RANKING LEVEL UP LIKE 100 TIMES? I had to rank 2 champs, take then to level 35 and then level up 2 other champs. This is a nightmare
    Agreed. For the ones that meet objectives. We need rank down tickets. @Kabam Miike

There will not be Rank Down tickets, but we are going to discuss options.
    Absolutely disgusting. You should be ashamed.
    Don’t put it one miike he only the provider of what the team said so when you said you u need to said the team
    He is the Representative.
    Still doesn’t make it fair to said those things regardless.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★

Hey everybody,

So, due to a pretty serious bug that is affecting how players are getting points for this event, we're shutting it down.This is also going to give us an opportunity to action on the feedback provided here. We're gonna figure out what we're gonna do and don't have any concrete ideas to share right now.

Thank you for listening, Miike.
  • fargenhfargenh Posts: 17
    Wtf how is that fair that they shut it down,some people have already spent iso and gold on it
  • Dks1998Dks1998 Posts: 2
    Recently did 3 rank ups 1 6* to r3,1 5* to r5 and 1 5* to r4 i have done what I can to get iso for those and now if this event comes back I just can't think of a way to do it.
  • Wasy1Wasy1 Posts: 95
    Wasy1 said:

I can't see these objectives, even I have completed previous cavalier and uncollected

• flexovicflexovic Posts: 0
    En la misión semanal de 60 días. Que abrió el día de hoy 29 sep. 2021 12 hrs México. La cual decía que teníamos que subir de nivel o de rango a personajes de 6 estrellas y 5 estrellas.

A ocurrido un error la misión desapareció de un momento a otro.

El problema es que yo ya había avanzado sin cobrar ningún premio y gaste oro e iso-8 muchos .

Ya que la misión decía que teníamos que subir a personajes de 6 estrellas. Yo empecé a subir a domino de 6 estrellas primero y los primeros 18 niveles no los contó, después subí a iron man infiniti y tampoco me contó algunos niveles .
  • OshEbAICSOshEbAICS Posts: 21
    Outof iso, for nothing, thaks
  • Do you need to complete the training days objectives to access this ? ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 578 ★★★
    I bought the what if’s nexus in search of new champs to level, got 4 dupes lmao
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    I have all 3* champs in the game except for 3 of them. Coupled with the fact that all my 3* champs are at max level/rank because I always rank them up first during level up events.

Because of that the only way I could earn points towards those objectives is by opening crystals. So i opened crystals I wouldn't have opened up otherwise (I would have kept them for the Sygil on Monday minimum). Now i've learned I opened up the crystals for nothing. Thank you Kabam...
  • Marvx8Marvx8 Posts: 7
    I ranked up one six star to r2 and completed 2 cavalier objective , then rank two five star to r1-r3 and I completed uncollected one , open some 4 star nexus and find new 4 star then completed 2 or 3 4 star objective. also to find some resources I opened a lot of t4cc crystal and end of the day , objectives were gone :/ are you serious...