**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Objectives

Comments

• Avicci999Avicci999 Posts: 18
    All I want is for the iso and gold I used to be refunded. And maybe catalysts too
  • ExodiusExodius Posts: 8
    Since they took down this week's objective, what about those of us who completed some of the objectives? Will we have to redo them?
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    I remember a few weeks ago... Hey just do a lower difficulty one.. u dont wanna miss it... And this happens...
    Like i said before i played this game for a long time and spend a good chunk of cash on it...
    I remember the time when variant 1 came out and the drama over 1 awakening gem... Kabam shut
    down the game and rolled back a full day of progression, rank ups, crystal openings and such. WELL THIS TIME IS NUMEROUS RANK UPS AND LVL UPS. And all we get id we are evaluating?... Are u guys going to look into each account and see what was ranked since the objectives started?...I dont believe they will compensante for this and even if they did how would it be fair for the people that did different rank ups?!
  • turk1shturk1sh Posts: 15
    edited September 2021
    how is it possible to do such a thing? it's a joke I spent almost 1000 ISO-8 for this objective … this game is no longer to be played, give me all iso and gold back
  • Veiny said:

I just spent insane amount of iso and gold to achieve this and then it disappears???? So now im out of gold/iso and got no rewards. But hey 6* ironman and 6* deadpool are maxed 🤬

My 6* unawakened ironman is gonna be rocking through content soon too
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★

Veiny said:

I just spent insane amount of iso and gold to achieve this and then it disappears???? So now im out of gold/iso and got no rewards. But hey 6* ironman and 6* deadpool are maxed 🤬

My 6* unawakened ironman is gonna be rocking through content soon too
    I ranked up Cyclops and Superior iron man. I'm all set as well.
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 295 ★★★

The thing is i didn't complete any of this months solo objectives . So ... Do i need to complete them to access the final preparations objectives?

Yes. You also won't get to take part in a portion of next month if you don't complete the objectives either.
  • JaggedSacJaggedSac Posts: 56
    I'm glad I decided to hold off on leveling up my 6*s, good grief what a cluster mess this all turned out to be.
  • BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    I didn't even claim the final objectives I was working on before it went away... :(
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Would be nice too get the gold back