UPDATE: A new Hotfix (v32.2.3) is now being released to address this issue. Please keep an eye on your App Store for this update to address the below issue.

We are currently experiencing an Error when Summoners view a Champion’s Synergies while in the Champion Selection screen in Arenas and Duels. We are aware of this issue and are working on a Hotfix to address it. In the meantime, please avoid using the synergy menu to prevent this error and crash. We apologize for this inconvenience. Updates will be posted here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/293506/error-when-looking-at-synergies-from-champion-selection-screen

New Objectives

Comments

• Avicci999Avicci999 Posts: 17
    All I want is for the iso and gold I used to be refunded. And maybe catalysts too
  • ExodiusExodius Posts: 4
    Since they took down this week's objective, what about those of us who completed some of the objectives? Will we have to redo them?
  • turk1shturk1sh Posts: 15
    edited September 2021
    how is it possible to do such a thing? it's a joke I spent almost 1000 ISO-8 for this objective … this game is no longer to be played, give me all iso and gold back
  • Veiny said:

I just spent insane amount of iso and gold to achieve this and then it disappears???? So now im out of gold/iso and got no rewards. But hey 6* ironman and 6* deadpool are maxed 🤬

My 6* unawakened ironman is gonna be rocking through content soon too
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 17

The thing is i didn't complete any of this months solo objectives . So ... Do i need to complete them to access the final preparations objectives?

Yes. You also won't get to take part in a portion of next month if you don't complete the objectives either.
  • Will we get our resources back from this bug? I know I personally spent all my gold and a ton of iso trying to rank up 6* champs. I used a rank up gem and I used glory to buy gold crystals. Did I waste all of that or will it be returned?
  • JaggedSacJaggedSac Posts: 36
    I'm glad I decided to hold off on leveling up my 6*s, good grief what a cluster mess this all turned out to be.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 18,972 ★★★★★
    Would be nice too get the gold back