**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I finally cleared HEROIC event!!!

aejqmweh3jyw.png

Kind of over the moon at the moment :smiley: been a mad consistent grind and many units burned on energy refills, but I finally done it!!!

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Solswerd wrote: »
    Congrats!

Thank you :smile:
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Wow great going
    Keep it up
  • Wow great going
    Keep it up

And believe me I will... Maybe when I R3 a few champs I'll have an attempt at the master difficulty haha
  • As a next step, you can get some decent rewards at that stage without using a bunch of items by focusing on just completing and exploring the first chapter of master and not necessarily trying to complete the whole thing right off. Then eventually the second chpt. By then you'll be getting through it with some nicely ranked up champs.
    Good job man.

That's literally what I was aiming to do, as it's what I did with Heroic, thanks for the heads up. :smiley:
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Good job!
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Congrats.

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Congratulations!
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Nice work buddy keep it up! Patience is key. Sometimes you will mess up on a run or two. Instead of spending a bunch of resources, back out and try again later if you see it's possible without resources! Sometimes it's just a matter of stringing a few good fights together and you'll surprise yourself!
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Nice job!
  • Pretty good for level 30. I'm not sure I was good enough at 30 to do the same.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Pretty good for level 30. I'm not sure I was good enough at 30 to do the same.

OP posted previously and has had incredible luck rolling Champs. I'm happy for them. It wasn't as easy when I started. Lol.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    X_KING_X wrote: »
    aejqmweh3jyw.png

Kind of over the moon at the moment :smiley: been a mad consistent grind and many units burned on energy refills, but I finally done it!!!

Congrats but why spend units on refill when you have entire month to do this?? I finished heroic a week after the event release and now working on completing master mode tho its time consuming with bounty mission being activate alot lol.

Imo you would of put units to better use like on mastery instead of burning them on refills only time units are worth burning aside from mastery is when they offer cheap bundle deals with refill in it.
  • punnipunni Posts: 4
    good
  • themikithemiki Posts: 60
    Nice
  • DNA3000 wrote: »
    Pretty good for level 30. I'm not sure I was good enough at 30 to do the same.

OP posted previously and has had incredible luck rolling Champs. I'm happy for them. It wasn't as easy when I started. Lol.

I'm trying to remember how many 4* champs I had at that level. Might have been one. I think it was Storm. Still, its all part of the cycle of life for MMOs.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    now the next step is to do heroic without wasting units on potions and revives and try to do master quest as well as much you can. Keep up this way, grind in arena and save your units for masteries because they will help you in the long run
  • Cool!
  • NDK13 wrote: »
    now the next step is to do heroic without wasting units on potions and revives and try to do master quest as well as much you can. Keep up this way, grind in arena and save your units for masteries because they will help you in the long run

I didn't buy a single potion or revive to be honest, and I only used 3 20% revives on Hela in chapter 3 which i already had, the only mission I had difficulty with was Chapter 3 mission 1, hate fighting Hela... That power gain and indestructible WAS the bane of my existence haha
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    NDK13 wrote: »

I didn't buy a single potion or revive to be honest, and I only used 3 20% revives on Hela in chapter 3 which i already had, the only mission I had difficulty with was Chapter 3 mission 1, hate fighting Hela... That power gain and indestructible WAS the bane of my existence haha

That's what's up. I see often times that people stock pile their revives because they are "saving them", but their progression is stalled because they are afraid to try and clear content when they are ready to. At level 30 this guy is on par.
  • mum_m2 wrote: »
    NDK13 wrote: »

That's what's up. I see often times that people stock pile their revives because they are "saving them", but their progression is stalled because they are afraid to try and clear content when they are ready to. At level 30 this guy is on par.

Thanks man, appreciate it :smile:
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    I going to explore master mode
  • I going to explore master mode

I gave it a go, only got as far as Wolverine on Chapter 1 Mission 1 need to R3 my champs before my next attempt.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★

I gave it a go, only got as far as Wolverine on Chapter 1 Mission 1 need to R3 my champs before my next attempt.

Good luck for that,Man!
  • X_KING_X wrote: »

Good luck for that,Man!

Thanks man! :smile: I'm gonna need it aha