**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Objectives

Comments

• StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    FYI not all objectives have been taken down just the one that started today so you can still complete existing ones
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Starhawk said:

FYI not all objectives have been taken down just the one that started today so you can still complete existing ones

To be clear (because I think there’s some confusion on this point), precisely how many of either of these objectives does someone need to complete to be eligible for the October quest?

I may be mistaken, but I believe these are the corresponding Week 2 objectives for proven and conqueror (although they may be Week 1).

Dr. Zola
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 168 ★★
    I did the same; got to the 5* shard milestone after tons of ISO and 3 million gold spent....and gone. Honestly, I'd have never levelled those 6*s if the event didn't exist (looking at you, super skrull)
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    To keep this discussion on track, I want to ask, when will these objectives come back?

Or when will a decision be reached on the following issues -

1. CGR login crystal issue
    2. Single player resource package issue
    3. Gold, iso used for level up for removed objectives issue

Thank you in anticipation of further communication.
  • SpiderLazerSpiderLazer Posts: 93 ★★

What about the folks who just did UC and CAV objectives? We have to go back and do all the lower ones just to get the quest for next month?

Stings, doesn’t it?
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Amms90 said:

KyrieRed said:

Bro you guys(people complaining not Kabam) ruined it for me, the objective said get, level up or rank up a 6* not all of it! At once!! so that means if you give 1 level to a champion it would count as one point!!! READ PEOPLE! So I have more than 10 6*s at level 1/25 I gave each one 1 level (2/25) remember I’m talking about level not rank. I did that 10 times and it gave me the first objective. I did the same thing for the second one completed the second one. I had to log out then I logged back in and everyone is complaining n the objectives are gone!!! when it was extremely simple to complete!!!! Come on man

dude all my 6s that are r1 are already at level 25 what am I supposed to do? You're only thinking about the situation from your own perspective. If I wanted to do the objective I'd need to either find new 6s or rank up the ones I already have
    All I’m saying you guys should’ve waited a day lmao 😂 so I can do it
  • turk1shturk1sh Posts: 15
    KyrieRed said:

Bro you guys(people complaining not Kabam) ruined it for me, the objective said get, level up or rank up a 6* not all of it! At once!! so that means if you give 1 level to a champion it would count as one point!!! READ PEOPLE! So I have more than 10 6*s at level 1/25 I gave each one 1 level (2/25) remember I’m talking about level not rank. I did that 10 times and it gave me the first objective. I did the same thing for the second one completed the second one. I had to log out then I logged back in and everyone is complaining n the objectives are gone!!! when it was extremely simple to complete!!!! Come on man

Even like that you have to do 100 level up and each level for 6* r1 it’s 17k+ iso at level 1 , that means enough iso for 100 levels… and the amount it’s increased for every single level u do 17k 18k 20k iso etc … and after did u spent a lot of iso and gold …. They did this 😡