Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

No defense tactics

Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 342 ★★★
edited September 30 in Bugs and Known Issues
We did last aw and had tactics. This war in season no tactics. What’s going on?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 342 ★★★

@Kabam Miike whats going on
  • AnotherPoolAnotherPool Posts: 73
    messed up again
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,767 ★★★★★
    I’m hoping it stays with no defence tactics
  • Aaronk90Aaronk90 Posts: 55

I’m hoping it stays with no defence tactics

This. Right here. This can not be said enough ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Do Tier 6 have defense tactics? If not, it's possible that you're facing a T6 alliance with their Map.
    Because I'm in T3 and we have tactics.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 342 ★★★

Do Tier 6 have defense tactics? If not, it's possible that you're facing a T6 alliance with their Map.

T6 doesn’t. But we not even close to the t6 aw rating
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    edited September 30
    Wiredawg1 said:

T6 doesn’t. But we not even close to the t6 aw rating
    That doesn't matter though. Sometimes you just get mismatched like that. It's not common for a large mismatch in rating, but it has happened.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 270 ★★
    You're playing on T6 map