**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How accurate is this tier list (again)

Comments

• NickChiNickChi Posts: 111

• daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    It's making my eyes bleed.
  • CritCapCritCap Posts: 65
    Why is yellow jacket that low?! I have him 5 star and he’s great!!!!!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    NO tier list is accurate. it's just someone's opinion so it would be accurate I suppose only to whomever created it I suppose.

But tier lists hold no significant marker in which champs are better than which. it's all a spoon.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    Too many categories.
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Not accurate at all
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Wait did I just see Cap WWII a tier above Bishop… I am just gonna call this a troll post and move on with my life because if it isn’t……
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    This is a horrible, horrible tier list
    It's clear that minimumal thought and no research was put into this
    Just a 5-second judgement based on hearsay and other lists and that's it
    You can do better than that, OP
  • It accurately represents your opinion.

In what order anyone chooses to rank champions means nothing to me, to be honest, and it shouldn't matter to anyone else. *Why* you choose to rank the champions that way means something. Maybe I agree, maybe I disagree, but the why matters. The what doesn't.

If you or anyone else wants to make a tier list, have fun. It is not my place to dictate what people post. But tier lists should summarize a position, and no one knows what your position is on any of these champs. I personally think it is a mistake for people to jump straight to making tier lists, and not going through the process of discussing and debating the merits of the champions first, before summarizing that discussion with a tier list. I guess because that's the hard part. But it is also the only part that matters.
  • EtherionGodEtherionGod Posts: 243 ★★
    I had a stroke looking at this tier list.