**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

750,000 likes and poor rewards

Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
Seriously, 1 PHC... So a 2* for almost everybody.
Don't you think you can improve your gifts ???
5* champs are the new 4*
4* champs are the new 3*
Guess what are the 2*

It's not a good way to get more likes.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Always someone that complains about free stuff......

Read the thread better....
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Such free stuff, they can keep it.
    1 PHC and 5 health level 1 won't help lower players nor the others.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Look at the next 2 celebrations they will do for us it is huge. They should be your motivation to like.
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    they didn't have to give us anything. so if you don't want what they gave you, you can gift it to me
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    Soooo what was your contribution towards it?
    It's getting old when people complain about the free stuff.
    You saw it in your mail .. you didn't like the FREE rewards.. but you still pressed "Claim" button, didn't ya?
    If nobody complains to have stuff to the level of the moment, nothing won't change. Sad but true.
    One should only complain when one has put effort in to earning well deserved rewards .. not when it's FREE
  • KDawg88KDawg88 Posts: 53
    This just comes across that the OP is a lazy player who expects rewards to be given rather than earned.
    One complains about rewards that all players will get.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    Maverick75 wrote: »
    One complains about rewards that all players will get.

The irony of complaining about specific anonymous posters on a corporate message board about electronic swag and general douche baggery leading to a ban for the complainer but not of the bunghole complaining about the electronic goodies that have no real life monetary value is an interesting topic for someone else to pontificate on, I believe.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Oh boy. Complaining about free stuff. How do you make it through the day?
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    would probably be a good life lesson if you took the time to read things through.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    imnoone wrote: »
    One should only complain when one has put effort in to earning well deserved rewards .. not when it's FREE

I agree with you but I also think that because of bugs and other game junk people are offended at kabam for their losses due to such things and feel like kabam owes them. So the "Free" is taken as "kabam owes us something and this is what they offer?"
    It is not so much that people think they should get something for nothing as much as they should getting something for their losses that cost them money/units/time.
    Just a thought.
    Kabam can fix this with communication.
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Oh boy. Complaining about free stuff. How do you make it through the day?

by more complaining LOL
    One week ago android players received a 2* Gladiathor.
    When you are a player with an IP of 200k or more, is a 2* useful anymore? I saw nobody saying "what a wonderful gift !". So nobody cared about it.

To celebrate 750,000 likes it could have been better because it's a celebration.
    A better gift would have been a free AQ and/or a 30 minutes timer in AQ. That's free too.
  • SamValdezSamValdez Posts: 42
    haha!... this is an interesting chat!
    I can relate to both sides of this situation... let me say, "everyone here has a point"... However, "lets reason"...

Who posted all the 750K likes? the people or Kabam?
    Who should be grateful of the likes? the people or Kabam?
    Who benefits from the likes? the people or Kabam?

If you answer those questions maturely, I would say Kabam could have been more giving with its rewards.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Complaining about free stuff. Typical Kabam player spotted.
    edited November 2017
    SamValdez wrote: »
    haha!... this is an interesting chat!
    I can relate to both sides of this situation... let me say, "everyone here has a point"... However, "lets reason"...

Who posted all the 750K likes? the people or Kabam?
    Who should be grateful of the likes? the people or Kabam?
    Who benefits from the likes? the people or Kabam?

If you answer those questions maturely, I would say Kabam could have been more giving with its rewards.

Let's answer ..
    The people posted all the 750k likes
    Kabam should be grateful
    Kabam is benefited from the likes ..

now, my question ...

What is a single person's contribution towards 750k likes? I think it would be 1 like ?? or about? ...
    Now call me stupid but I guess rewards I got for adding my 1 like to the sum is good enough for me.

and if you're looking at 750k as a whole number .. than you need to look at rewards they gave out as a whole number too and that would be 750k+ (assuming all likes came from active players) PHCs and health boosts .. I think that's fair enough ..

Now they are asking everyone to spread the word .. maybe make more accounts if you want .. and do whatever you can to get to 1 mil ... .Now, for that kinda effort, they should provide more rewards and I think they promised that.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    I didn't want to conplain since its free stuff, but come on, that was like an insult, i rly dont think "rewards" got get any worse than that. Those prizes sounded like a mockery to me.

AND also there s this message i got today:

btrw7qnuucgs.png

For those who doesnt speak my language, it says:

"The Collector has granted you 850 units! Click here to receive them!"

I wasnt expecting that tbh.. But once i logged in.. Nothing. Just another kabam mockery. You dont need to give me free stuff, but dont screw with me either
    Thank you SamValdez for trying to give a different point of view to each one, even if nobody changed his mind.
    And of course I agree Codomas.