**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Reworked side quest objective worked out nicely…

GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★

Comments

• Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaa that's hot. Congratulations man for the pull. I know that I'll get a Hyperion too, but as a 3*
  • Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa that's hot. Congratulations man for the pull. I know that I'll get a Hyperion too, but as a 3*

Hahaha. I feel you there. There were 3*s all around and I was waiting for the rollover. Once it stopped, I was stunned. Hoping for a this kind of turnout for others.

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I duped the 5*

Used the Iso on Mr. Negative. He is so fun to use
  • Options
    SpiderLazerSpiderLazer Posts: 93 ★★
    I’ll eat my hat the day I ever get anything better than a 4 star from the marauder crystal.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    I Hate you random stranger from internet.

• Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,312 ★★★★★
    Actually good, levelling up r1 3 star spam rewarded me so much, never expected it, hope that Kabam always keeps creating these objectives.

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Nice! I haven't pulled any 6*s from these crystals (or any of the cavaliers among the SQ rewards this year), but I have had a pretty good pull rate when it comes to 5*s. They've mostly been trash - most recently another dupe of Red Cyclops - but it's at least some 6* shards and ISO, which is always nice.