**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

solo competitive mode

booscka2536booscka2536 Posts: 2,655 ★★★★
edited September 2021 in General Discussion
im excited for this new game mode having a decent account now (2mil) with lots of optioms i think it will be nice to test myself against others with similar rosters .. .. one thing im really hoping for from kabam is that they implememt some of the same criteria as the showdown mainly the auto dissqualifacation of ppl who have breached t.o.s. this will give a new an anticipated game mode a clean run right from the start . having this implemented from the begining will also allow new people struggling a reason NOT! to look to shady sources an have something they know will be fair from the start once they are ready to compete .. cannot wait for solo to come lets gooo

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Yeah I’m definitely pretty excited for this, it’s got a lot of promise and fills the biggest gap the game has
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Mcoc on the road to E-Sport with this new PVP thing? Looking forward to how this PvP evolves in the future.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Yea I'm excited as well. Finally an actual "PVP" mode where you don't need to tag along or depend on someone else and it isn't arena.

It still a ai you’re face so still not pvp. In that’s sense
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    I'm super excited. As I understand it these matches should be pretty short (more on the scale of arena with a pick and ban phase). Whereas incursions is a slog to get through, these you should be able to knock one out on break.