**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Inside the Contest ep 2 - First look at Knull, Solo competitive mode, 7.3 and V8

2»

Comments

• Options
    Brilliant video. Would love to see more of these sit downs with employees. Will do wonders to reduce the them/us vibe that comes across sometimes.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Brilliant video. Would love to see more of these sit downs with employees. Will do wonders to reduce the them/us vibe that comes across sometimes.

It definitely helps ease that mindset.
  • Options
    CritCapCritCap Posts: 65
    Imagine if October was a big letdown
  • Options

Kabam Cooper made
    Guardian
    Shang chi
    Prof x
    A true 🐐

Be honest man , even if he didn't design prof x or Shang chi you would still love him, for the guardian he designed
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I firmly believe that Morbius will be the spiderman villian to be introduced as we got his movies' trailer last year. It is about time for him to come if his movie won't come out.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    I've read through the patch notes and it said that the Summoned Symbiote will be staying after the event has finished. Could this be Broccoli's last gift to us - a free champ for everyone that we may or may not be able to use in endgame content.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★

I firmly believe that Morbius will be the spiderman villian to be introduced as we got his movies' trailer last year. It is about time for him to come if his movie won't come out.

He was on the summoner's choice vote we had last year and he lost. Kabam said anyone who loses won't be released in 2021.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I will be super happy if we get to keep our summoned symbiod permanently.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

I've read through the patch notes and it said that the Summoned Symbiote will be staying after the event has finished. Could this be Broccoli's last gift to us - a free champ for everyone that we may or may not be able to use in endgame content.

link? @magnus_xix
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Competitive mode, you'll obviously have a mechanic in place if a player crashes and you wait for them but are we just always going to be waiting 10minutes or so if you go 2-0 up and they quit out? Needs something like give them 0 rewards and a possible 24hour ban for not finishing it.
  • Options

I will be super happy if we get to keep our summoned symbiod permanently.

Evidently you do, you have to remember to take good care of it, feed it, go for walks and of course most importantly, take it out so we can bust some heads once in awhile otherwise it gets bored and stops feeling loved.
  • Options
    edited September 2021

Yeah according to the rules from the Summoner's choice, all other candidates will not be eligible for the contest until 2022.

Since Morbius was part of the poll, it implies that he was never planned for 2021 as well as the fact that every time they release a champion to correspond with a film, only the ones from Marvel directly get movie tie-in versions. Anybody else would usually get more of a Comics accurate version IE Domino.
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★

Yeah according to the rules from the Summoner's choice, all other candidates will not be eligible for the contest until 2022.

Since Morbius was part of the poll, it implies that he was never planned for 2021 as well as the fact that every time they release a champion to correspond with a film, only the ones from Marvel directly get movie tie-in versions. Anybody else would usually get more of a Comics accurate version IE Domino.
    Ah thanks for the insight. I wasn't present at the time of the poll so I do not know the specifics. Well my firm belief has been broken know haha.