**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation

Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 517 ★★★
We’ve been suffering with controls issues for months and you think that 5 revives and a couple potions will make it all better?

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

More clarification on the frequency of this compensation is needed. If it's weekly, it's decent but if it's monthly, it's a massive slap in the face.

Additionally if it's weekly, what about all the other months in September we had to suffer through?

How many months are in September? :smile:
    Snakep said:

More clarification on the frequency of this compensation is needed. If it's weekly, it's decent but if it's monthly, it's a massive slap in the face.

Additionally if it's weekly, what about all the other months in September we had to suffer through?

All of the other months in September were horrible. Really hoping all the months in October will be better.

If this is once a week then I’m fine with it. If it’s one time package then it seems a little lacking. Hopefully it’s like aq and aw packages and will be regular until the game is back to normal
    :p
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,543 ★★★★★
    Just had a whole team wipe due to the bug. These 5 solo revives totally make it better though
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Posts: 329 ★★★
    I just want 500 lvl 3 potions. Thanks.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    Bendy said:

It is weekly i think now so could just save them up and not use them and instead of using items just quit quest and restart

They have not said weekly. Kabam actually has avoided every question asked pertaining to frequency of single player compensation.
  • OkizzeOkizze Posts: 45
    I’m always happy to receive free stuff. Thanks kabam!
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★

Fryday said:

Sorry no Nexus crystal or no Glory like what people was taking and hoping for in so many other threads then.

No one should have been expecting crystal shards or nexus crystals. This thread is about the amount of what was given vs what probably should be given if it's a weekly thing.
    This. The only thing I would expect that parry and dex issues have affected are revives and health potions.