**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Playing account on two phones

Hey, I recently bought a new phone and now I am using the new one to go out to school and work, and the old one at home. I did read a recent message in the game where they explained how kabam wasn't going to tolerate account sharing and stuff, and was going to ban accounts for doing so.
So, I wanna how I can do to play my accounts on my 2 phones without the risk of getting banned? Cause I don't share my account without anyone, I'm the only one who has access to it, but I would need to log in my account on my 2 phones during school or work, and log in the old one at home. So I'm not sharing my account, I'm just using it on my two phones.

So how can I do it safely without getting banned for kabam thinking I'm sharing it?

Also, I do have a mini account which a friend of mine gave to me cause he quit. So I'm just playing just in case he comes back, which I would also need to switch accounted on both phones. Although, I know that could be a bit more risky cause he could enter the game at any moment. So about that I'll just not use that account.

But for my main account yes, I do need to log in on both phones cause of questing, aq and aw,, the normal stuff.

How can I do it without the risk of getting banned?

Comments

• OkizzeOkizze Posts: 45
    I have 2 accounts that I created and I play both accounts on both phones I own without any issue.

I would give up the mini account since it wasn’t created by you and you’re using it is likely a TOS violation.
  • Oh I see! Okay I will! And thanks for your help!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Hi man, yes I play same account on 2 different devices, for along time never any issues
  • Hi man, yes I play same account on 2 different devices, for along time never any issues

Hey! Thanks for you comment! Makes me feel safer lol Glad to know it works for you!