**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation

2»

Comments

• TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,737 ★★★★★
    Also, let’s not forget that incursions game mode was left behind again in this package.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    To me personally, this equals my losses over this month, so I am happy. However I am a semi-retired player, so I can easily imagine many players lost much more
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Can I just point out, like with the AQ/AW.. its an "assistance" package. I hope at the very least they give us a compensation package at the end of the issues. Or drop a compensation / bare with us every other month and assistance every month.

A Nexus a month? I mean....
    Ebony_Naw said:

Can I just point out, like with the AQ/AW.. its an "assistance" package. I hope at the very least they give us a compensation package at the end of the issues. Or drop a compensation / bare with us every other month and assistance every month.

A Nexus a month? I mean....
    Indeed. I’ll have some of what he’s having. Though I don’t think the intent was for a nexus a month.
    I believe that's what was implied. The same Compensation package once a month.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    My opinion is the previous package was fair for a month of a non functioning game. What was given equates to around a months worth of grind given the game was working and also a bit extra for goodwill (nexus instead of 6 star crystal).

The weekly alliance packages compensate for items which may be used due to the bugs, e.g. you die due to parry bug so here is a revive but did not compensate for the impact of dying in war as that impact is magnified in higher tiers due to the tight competitive nature. Boosts were a bonus. The shards stuff I guess compensates for those who ended up in a lower bracket than normal (even though counter argument is the conditions were same for all, the game team appreciates us playing while game isn't operating optimally).

Summary: I think monthly compensation is the way to go until game is operating without bugs, similar to the last package. Kabam could always add to the package that was sent out today so I'm hopeful.

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    edited September 2021
    My compensation was a permanent pet symbioid. I am perfectly content forever now that we are getting that
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

My compensation was a permanent pet symbioid. I am perfectly content forever now that we are getting that

Yea I forgive Kabam for everything they have done return in return for my pet.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    If weekly this is very good. If every 6-8 weeks as seems to be the case to date then bad.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★

Did you expect more?

They did say they would continue to distribute these occasionally. If it comes as frequently as the alliance ones I'll be happy
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Fryday said:

So no Nexus crystal or no Glory like what people was taking and hoping for in so many other threads then.

You should have focused on the key sentence there, "What people was talking and hoping for.."

There was no communication from Kabam that was to be given in this package.

well, every week we get potions and revives for AQ and AW, why not do the same for regular content?
    The comp we got today is something people would appreciate if it was given with the same frequency as the comp we get for AQ and AW I think.

It would be nice but I have a feeling it's going to fall into that same discussion as the glory where you have people who are overflowing with potions and revives and argue that they don't need it or want it While others are desperate for it.

Did you expect more?

They did say they would continue to distribute these occasionally. If it comes as frequently as the alliance ones I'll be happy
    The problem is that "occasionally" is subjective and means nothing to us. Does that mean weekly? Bi-weekly? Monthly? A couple times over the next few months? We have no idea. So there's really no way to evaluate the actual value of this compensation.
    edited September 2021
    Typhoon said:

Did you expect more?

The problem is that "occasionally" is subjective and means nothing to us. Does that mean weekly? Bi-weekly? Monthly? A couple times over the next few months? We have no idea. So there's really no way to evaluate the actual value of this compensation.
    Exactly! We don't know what is their version of occasionally and that's going to be frustrating not just because of the random drops but because we're also going to be inundated with threads asking

"When's the next package!?"
    edited September 2021

Typhoon said:

Did you expect more?

Exactly! We don't know what is their version of occasionally and that's going to be frustrating not just because of the random drops but because we're also going to be inundated with threads asking

They could help themselves out a lot of they just told us "you will get X revives and X potions every X weeks." I really don't get why they can't commit to it. Doesn't really make me excited to play 7.3 or the new variant because I'll likely waste more resources on it due to controls issues than they will compensate for.
  • o_oo_o Posts: 833 ★★★★
    i just wish i had a nickel for every time someone calls a Kabam action a slap in the face
    o_o said:

i just wish i had a nickel for every time someone calls a Kabam action a slap in the face

Right? That hand must be arthritic by now.
  • o_oo_o Posts: 833 ★★★★
    with the state of the game though i'd have to use those nickels to buy a few more revives
  • Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★
    Total garbage compensation.