**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank up dilemma (please help)

LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
edited September 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Okay, so I am a bit stuck. After the AW season rewards I have a t5b in my overflow. For an uncollected player this is a huge deal. It still has about 25 days before expiring so I don't need to worry just yet. I would like to rank 5 my first 5*, probably my ghost or NF. The first problem is that I am at max capacity for 3 types of t4cc and have very little tech and a bit more skill. And the second problem is that I have little to no gold needed to at least rank someone up. If someone can help me with the gold and t4cc problem it'll be much appreciated!

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LivingAfroLivingAfro Posts: 99
    Ps. This is an old screenshot, CAIW is now at rank 4 and I have 50k gold
  • Poseidon1000Poseidon1000 Posts: 35
    edited September 2021
    If you *absolutely* don’t want to rank anyone else, you can try the class trade in crystals from the store but you will be trading 2 t4ccs for 1 so in most cases it isn’t worth it, otherwise CAIW still has a lot of damage even unawakened and you will probably awaken him eventually
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Rank up
    Guardian
    Nick fury
    Ghost
    Guillotine 2099
    Hype
    And the rest of Act 5 should be a easy
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Upgrade Longshot,ihulk,hype
    Thanks everyone! I don't like doing arena but I guess I'm gonna have to suck it up and do it😂😭
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★

Thanks everyone! I don't like doing arena but I guess I'm gonna have to suck it up and do it😂😭

What I would do if I were you, since you don’t want to do arena, is explore act 4 with an xp boost on to level up your account. If you do this you’ll have a higher catalyst capacity and won’t have this problem anymore.
    That's actually a great idea, thanks bro!