**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury not getting 2nd life Fury and Tactical Charges

This is really happening again??

I’m at the RHulk boss at 7.1.3 and my 2nd life isn’t working - no fury and tactical charges keep falling off

Comments

• AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    hmmm... nodes>
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure that Rhulk has buffet…
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70

He does but I got it the first time I fought him

Am I doing something wrong? Maybe timing? Even still wouldn’t I still get the tactical charges to stay on at the least?
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    JohnDoe89 said:

This is really happening again??

I’m at the RHulk boss at 7.1.3 and my 2nd life isn’t working - no fury and tactical charges keep falling off

Is due to buffet node.
  • MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,494 ★★★★★
    JohnDoe89 said:

Am I doing something wrong? Maybe timing? Even still wouldn’t I still get the tactical charges to stay on at the least?
    The time you got the fury to stick Rulk probably ate the precision from a dex right before you died, so buffet was on cooldown when the fury triggered. And you won’t keep up tactical charges without a fury because, ya know, it’s part of Nick’s abilities.
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
    Maratox said:

JohnDoe89 said:

The time you got the fury to stick Rulk probably ate the precision from a dex right before you died, so buffet was on cooldown when the fury triggered. And you won’t keep up tactical charges without a fury because, ya know, it’s part of Nick’s abilities.
    Copy

So I need a dex first to work around the buffet