**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to beat the upgraded 15k Magneto in 4.2.6

Master_RicherMaster_Richer Posts: 17
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi everybody. I've seen many posts and youtube tutoriel of people beating the 4.2.6. Magneto but none of them show a fight with the new upgraded Magneto. I get mad and frustrated..
I've almost finished act 4 and it seems unfair and kinda like a bugg from tbe game that he's impossible to beat. Anyone beat the upgraded 15k Magneto? With which champion?

Comments

• Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Is this the one that regens 1% health? If so Diablo works well.
  • You can use any heal reversal champions like void,HT,cap iw with tech and many more heal block or reversal champions
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Post the nodes and your current roster.
    We'll find some solution.
  • Master_RicherMaster_Richer Posts: 17

• pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,812 Guardian
    edited October 2021
    HT or Hype and Spam L1s is your best option. Sorcerer supreme and spam L1s will also work.
    HT will totally destroy mags
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    how do you have a maxed out five star without beating the maestro?
    Jbxotiic - my 5* Gambit can't do any damages with the infinite regeneration 15k Magneto. Plus, that Magneto gets indestructible for short time after hiting you with the heavy punch (when you hold the screen for a bigger punch) so its hard to counter attack him.
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    edited October 2021
    Maybe I'm blind( which I'm known to be) but there is not a Magneto with a PI of 15k in 4.2.6. There is a Rhino mini boss however which has a rating of 15k
    edited October 2021
    Sazed said:

Maybe I'm blind( which I'm known to be) but there is not a Magneto with a PI of 15k in 4.2.6. There is a Rhino mini boss however which has a rating of 15k

It's on a hidden node on middle path right side.
    1% regen and 100% health.

Sazed said:

It's on a hidden node on middle path right side.
    1% regen and 100% health.
    ahh i'm going in right now and i found it thanks

Jbxotiic - my 5* Gambit can't do any damages with the infinite regeneration 15k Magneto. Plus, that Magneto gets Unstoppable for short time after hiting you with the heavy punch (when you hold the screen for a bigger punch) so its hard to counter attack him.

Just parry and flame on with HT... It will be over under a minute.

Civil Warrior easy. Every heavy attack puts a heal block on. Super easy with him
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★

Hi everybody. I've seen many posts and youtube tutoriel of people beating the 4.2.6. Magneto but none of them show a fight with the new upgraded Magneto. I get mad and frustrated..
    I've almost finished act 4 and it seems unfair and kinda like a bugg from tbe game that he's impossible to beat. Anyone beat the upgraded 15k Magneto? With which champion?

Sorcerer Supreme beat magneto easily.
  • Sazed said:

Civil Warrior easy. Every heavy attack puts a heal block on. Super easy with him
    CW is metal, wont work
    Update: I beat him with Sorcerer Supreme and yes with him its almost easy!!! Finally!!! THANK YOU ALL so much!!!
    *** Symbiote Supreme I mean...
  • Ace2319 said:

Is this the one that regens 1% health? If so Diablo works well.

no he has regen on at all times and its a powerful regen
  • Hi everybody. I've seen many posts and youtube tutoriel of people beating the 4.2.6. Magneto but none of them show a fight with the new upgraded Magneto. I get mad and frustrated..

i used mister fantastic
  • Hi everybody. I've seen many posts and youtube tutoriel of people beating the 4.2.6. Magneto but none of them show a fight with the new upgraded Magneto. I get mad and frustrated..

sorcerer supreme kinda good for regen magneto
  • PappaBunnyPappaBunny Posts: 112
    Human Torch just worked for me. His incinerates reverses heal by 20% for each one. 6 or more incinerates and heal gets reversed. Thanks to Universal Gaming on youtube for this.