**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venom vs. Carnage

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
Anything particularly different about these two objectives? I don’t want to choose one but end up finding the other to be better.

Comments

• FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Venom has more uses
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Damn. I didn't read the in game mail. Have no idea what the difference is.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Venom solo objectives are just some GM shards, nothing special
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Ah...looks like you get the 4* version of whatever you pick, provided you reach the objectives.
  • FrydayFryday Posts: 650 ★★★
    Raganator said:

Ah...looks like you get the 4* version of whatever you pick, provided you reach the objectives.

So is that the only difference then, just the final reward is the 4* of which ever champ we pick?
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Team Venom
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★

If you pick Carnage a new solo objective appears to get a 4* Carnage. I am assuming Venom might be something similar
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

Can someone who picked Venom and someone who picked Carnage send an ss of the objectives?

You have to defeat Carnage 15 times with Venom (any-rarity) to get a title and 4 star Venom (which seems to offer the full dupe rewards, atleast based on the intial selector)
  • Does anyone have screenshots of either team's objectives and rewards? I'm gonna be Team Venom but I just want to see the differences in case it's enough for me to switch to team carnage.

- A curious Rhino enthusiast
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Starhawk said:

If you pick Carnage a new solo objective appears to get a 4* Carnage. I am assuming Venom might be something similar
    Yep, that hadn't come up when I looked, needed to refresh to get it
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★

Can someone who picked Venom and someone who picked Carnage send an ss of the objectives?

You have to defeat Carnage 15 times with Venom (any-rarity) to get a title and 4 star Venom (which seems to offer the full dupe rewards, atleast based on the intial selector)
    and the opposite is true for Carnage. there is only an initial selecto doesn't look like there are other objectives after this one
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Just out of curiosity, what’s the title you get for completing Venom’s objectives
  • GarrettN said:

Carnage side

Thanks!

-A happy Rhino fan
  • Røgue MonkRøgue Monk Posts: 16

Just out of curiosity, what’s the title you get for completing Venom’s objectives

• BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    We like this
  • Yujiro18Yujiro18 Posts: 1
    GarrettN said:

Carnage side

I am new to the game how or where do i fight 15 venoms
  • RanunculusRanunculus Posts: 73
    Try Aunt Mai (auntm.ai) or mcoc-guide.com
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Y’all over thinking this, it’s nothing special just pick and move on

Whichever side you pick, you will need to use that side to defeat the other side. So for players with smaller rosters, they might want to pick the side they will have an easier time doing that. Above a certain point in player progress, it probably doesn't matter which way you go.
  • RockCity333RockCity333 Posts: 122
    4.3.6 has a 5* venom for 4 energy
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 460 ★★★
    Easy Venom duel: Ads adadweddsdx

Easy Carnage duel: Carnag3 19