**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Drive to a Million Facebook Likes!

Comments

• HzoriHzori Posts: 288 ★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    other than the free 4 star for 1 dollar IDK its a great idea and getting 250k by 2 weeks????? is that even possible....it is but do you think people will actually do it though for a 2 star arena though

Well the reward is 10,000 5* shards and since it’s a 1* and 2* only arena then the opponents will only be 1* and 2* champs which makes it incredibly easy to do 500 fights if thats the case. Don’t forget it’s a 7 day arena too, not a 3 day one so you have much more time to complete all the milestones.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    This really seems like an attempt by Kabam to make us create dummy accounts just to hit Like on their page. I guess comment will be removed if I'm correct.
    Stefff wrote: »
    Here's a thought: If everyone makes a second Facebook account and likes the page, we'll hit the goal in no time. It's slightly cheap but I'll be doing it, and you should, too.

They should have just asked us to do this directly, since they seem to be indirectly saying it.
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    This really seems like an attempt by Kabam to make us create dummy accounts just to hit Like on their page. I guess comment will be removed if I'm correct.

Please don't do that. That's not honest or cool. We know we're asking for something that seems pretty hard to do, but honestly we're very confident that we can do this!

There's no way you really believe we can go from 750k to 1 million in 2 weeks unless there's a huge marketing campaign coming out today that will bring in new players. Not trying to be a contrarian, but the logic has already been broken down and dissected here. You want a 33% increase in player base....in 2-3 weeks. Either you don't want us to hit this milestone, or you want us to cheat to do it. Maybe not you in particular, but the company in your name surely can't believe this will be done legitimately.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    If only I had a FB account! lol
  • StefffStefff Posts: 121
    Speedbump wrote: »
    If only I had a FB account! lol
    Create one! Or two! Or two hundred lol!

• StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    So are you still thinking of selling the 4-star crystal for 1$ or is there any chance for this to be changed in the future? Maybe gift it in some way or sold for a certain amount of units (more than the value of a peter parker wallet)?

Miike can we get an answer to this? It mustn't be the same value as $1, but it at least gives everyone a fair chance at some great champs.
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    lol my first thought was vote thanos kang and red deadpool

Which Champions are eligible? Any champion that is included in a regular crystal that was released up until Morningstar. This means that the polls will not include Champions like Vision (Classic), Deadpool, Ultron (Classic), Thanos, Kang, Immortal Ironfist, Unstoppable Colossus, Punisher, Thor (Ragnarok), The Realm of Legends Champions, etc.

• Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/marvelcontestofchampions/about/?ref=page_internal
    I'm not sure if this makes sense to me.. you've had a page since 2014.. have gotten 750k likes in 3 years.. and now you want 1/3 of that in 3 weeks? I'm going by what's on the about portion of the FB page.. seems like you are setting the player base up for failure..
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    There is nothing that is not 100% awesome about this. My 2* roster is READY! My like is already in.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    hurricant wrote: »

Please don't do that. That's not honest or cool. We know we're asking for something that seems pretty hard to do, but honestly we're very confident that we can do this!

Game has been out 3 years and there's 750k likes. 250k per year. Now you want to get 250k in 2 weeks.

I know the player base has grown but this is just overly ambitious. Or a marketing ploy. Having said that, I'm rooting for you guys because man will people be upset if this doesn't happen.

edit: i'm out of kabam jail. nice

This seems ill thought out like 12.0 and the redo of Alliance Wars.. Kabam really needs to put some more planning and thought into things before making them public.. I think this could go very badly for you unfortunately.

Game has been out 3 years and there's 750k likes. 250k per year. Now you want to get 250k in 2 weeks.

I know the player base has grown but this is just overly ambitious. Or a marketing ploy. Having said that, I'm rooting for you guys because man will people be upset if this doesn't happen.

edit: i'm out of kabam jail. nice

This seems ill thought out like 12.0 and the redo of Alliance Wars.. Kabam really needs to put some more planning and thought into things before making them public.. I think this could go very badly for you unfortunately.

How can it go badly for them? The blame will be on us for not reaching an unattainable goal. It's not like this was a planned or advertised event, so we can't act like we are being cheated. They just made a way for us to do free advertising for them since I guess they think we are going to share their page for the next 2 weeks and beg our friends/family to help.
  • MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    I have a few questions.

1 can the 1 dollar 4* crystal be bought multiple times. If not then some advice for the community don't vote for dupe dependent champs.

2 how much will the 1/2* crystal cost and how much will it give for SA points.
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    That's an incredibly dark way of looking at it. It's just a goal. They have a goal and they get us in on it by giving us a goal as well. No one is blaming anyone for not reaching it. The idea is a positive one. I'm not sure why it's being taken to such a negative place.

Because it is an unattainable goal and if we don't attain it, no 2* arena, period.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    edited November 2017
    Guys you have done some really good work here and for that you deserve some applause

1) You made 1-stars and 2-stars relevant (even though its a limited time event)
    2) You are not being stingy with the rewards (5-star shards)

The Collector Crystal is great for some of us who have been trying to collect every single champ on the game... I hope the price of these crystals are low, so we all get to participate in spinning them... With Christmas around the corner, all of us are looking forward to some repeats from last year and will be very stingy with our units until then :pensive:
    That's an incredibly dark way of looking at it. It's just a goal. They have a goal and they get us in on it by giving us a goal as well. No one is blaming anyone for not reaching it. The idea is a positive one. I'm not sure why it's being taken to such a negative place.

Some folks just have "no" in their hearts.
  • KhanMedina wrote: »
    I don't think it's so unattainable. If the YouTube crew gets on board, that will boost it. I know a number of Broadcasters have some followers.

The only way this will be reached is if people start creating fake accounts just for this. I'd love to see the stats on their new 'Likes".

I don't think that's the case, i know i personally don't go to facebook and like their page for every game that i play... im sure that's the case for majority of player base, most people just play the game, even reddit/YT is not that big of portion. So imo now that there is an ingame message that says if you click this you will get this, those people will click it just for the rewards. Current 750k likes could be described as "outgoing" player base, now im curious how many from the "lazy" player base will like it just because they were made aware of it by the mail and promise of goodies.
    Get the word out, Boys and Girls, and do this thing!
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Man! I like this, I truly regret selling my 1* wolverine and spiderman. Thank you, no sacarsm
    There are now 776,474 likes which is +25,000 likes. That's 10% of the goal already. And only 20 days left to go. #attainable
  • UlsorUlsor Posts: 11
    How much will the 1*/ 2* crystal cost

If i remember right it was 50 units for 1 crystal