**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing Cosmic Ghost Rider Login Crystal [Merged Threads]

Comments

• laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,455 ★★★★
    SonSon said:

Kabam are we getting that CGR login crystal anytime soon?

Define what soon means to you? A day? Probably not. A week? Most likely.
  • IAmWood92991IAmWood92991 Posts: 2
    Can we please get an update? Anything?
  • SanupSanup Posts: 6
    I haven’t got my CGR log in crystal yet..
  • The team is working on getting the Crystal out to everyone who missed it as soon as possible. It is taking a bit longer than initially expected but it will be sent and we will update everyone as soon as we have more definitive information.
  • Aren’t we suppose to get it today at 8 pm?
  • DaviderosDavideros Posts: 0
    I didn’t receive my comic ghost rider crystal from the calendar
  • Yep still didn’t get it
  • als_snowmanals_snowman Posts: 4
    Dear Kabam,
    It's been a week to the day and time. Still havent recieved my cgr login crystal. Most everyone in my alliance have received theirs before this time. How do I go about receiving mine? Tha is in advance.
  • I have also not received the CGR crystal. Any updates?
  • ynnamesorynnamesor Posts: 2
    i still havent recievd the daily login crystal CGR?
  • I dunno kabam ain't saying anything bout it tho
  • DaBuggyDaBuggy Posts: 11
    Is this crystal ever going to be given to my account?
  • Keystone1Keystone1 Posts: 5
    I still haven't received. Mine either
  • Keystone1Keystone1 Posts: 5
    Where is the Login crystal for Ghost Rider? It's been weeks now and I still haven't received it.
    Like literally everyone in my alliance got theirs but me. I'm holding on to an awakening gem for cgr and a butt load of rank up items. Getting antsy really. Lol. I could use it on cap marvel movie but I'd rather use it on cgr. Come on kabam. Dont hold out on us please. Stay true to your word.
  • We are never gonna get it kabam is just gonna completely ignore it and it’s gonna happen the same with immortal hulk so don’t be surprised if you don’t get immortal hulk too
  • Splitter5050Splitter5050 Posts: 39
    Still haven't received mine yet either. Getting a little annoyed that Kabam hasn't publicly announced a timeline on when we should recieve it. Only thing I could find is kabam saying everyone should already have it. Its made me switch to future revolution for a bit.
  • DaBuggyDaBuggy Posts: 11
    If I don’t get cosmic ghost rider soon I might uninstall.
  • I am so sick of this I DIDNT GET IT KABAM PLEASE GIVE ME MY COSMIC GHOST RIDER CRYSTAL MY USERNAME IS Rex damage PLEASE GIVE HIM TO ME I NEED THIS CHAMPION PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Smh. Bruh
  • jagung_yesjagung_yes Posts: 5
    just give them a bit more time, as long as they make sure that everyone gets compensated, thats already good enough, but if they don’t give anything then that’s a different story
  • Shakti4allShakti4all Posts: 120
    October already.. no updates from Kabam
  • I would like to direct anyone asking about updates towards this post, issued on the October 1, that they may have missed:

Kabam Zibiit said:The team is working on getting the Crystal out to everyone who missed it as soon as possible. It is taking a bit longer than initially expected but it will be sent and we will update everyone as soon as we have more definitive information.
  • I still didn’t get cosmic ghost rider ITS LIKE THEY WANT THE COMMUNITY TO LEAVE
  • MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
    Did those people who logged in early on the day we were supposed to get the log in crystal, but did not due to some glitch; not get the crystal in the mail like it was said? Because I clearly did not?
  • LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 421 ★★
    i still havent received my cosmic ghost rider yet, any updates on when they’ll be in our accounts?