**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No More Quick Matches

Why get rid of Quick Matches? Who benefits from that change? I have been a loyal player... I spend to support the game. And I've overlooked how the tiered system of acquiring items has resulted in being "stuck" because you HAVE TO complete this or that despite the fact that I should be able to make in-game purchases based on my willingness to pay, but no...you can only get offers based on how you have advanced in the game...COMPLETE ACT 4, 5 or whatever...not everybody plays the same way and we shouldn't be penalized because of it. Now you're eliminating the Quick Match...I am about done with this game...I like it but I feel like I am being jerked around. The game is supposed to be for the players and it isn't...not anymore...unfortunately, I have spent a lot of money on this game but I won't be anymore.

Comments

• ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    I’m a little angry about it myself. I use quickmatch all the time. Try out a new champ I just got, or to complete an objective. I don’t see the point in getting rid of it. I guess I thought more people would be mad about it.
  • ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    I guess will have to see what the practice mode will be like.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    I literally forgot they were there. Lol.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

I literally forgot they were there. Lol.

Same, it’s been years since I did that arena.
    Might just try it one more time tonight, for old times sake 🤓
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    So I thought the 1 vs 1 quick match arena would be removed…….I still see it in my arena tab 🤔