**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anti venom deep dive is here

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Well at least his damage is good
    Animations is an instant 10/10 from me
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021

The fact that you need to go for the sp3 and then sp1 and then sp2 to get x amount of time window to do some damage just sounds like namor with extra steps.

That's for ROL opponents which isn't 99.99% of the game. For normal content SP1, SP1 then SP2 will suffice.
  • CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    Hm no Mr Negative synergy?
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021

That's for ROL opponents which isn't 99.99% of the game. For normal content SP1, SP1 then SP2 will suffice.

Act 7 already is touching the rol health points to a limit
    Bosses have easily 600-800k hps
    7.3 will most probably have 400-450k hp opponents everywhere
    The fury passive still had quite a bit of duration at the end of a fight. That was against an opponent with 320k hp. 400 - 450k hp I don't think will be a problem.

As for the bosses, you'll struggle to find champs who can take down that much hp in one rotation. Even more so when you factor in the fact you have to play around nodes.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    He's giving me S2099 vibes. - - Lots of things going on, nice damage but very little practicality
    - You gotta sacrifice utility for damage
    - What's with that inane playstyle of blocking specials to build power? That's the fastest way to a quick death especially since he doesn't seem to have any damage mitigation outside of that weak regen.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

He's giving me S2099 vibes. - - Lots of things going on, nice damage but very little practicality
    - You gotta sacrifice utility for damage
    - What's with that inane playstyle of blocking specials to build power? That's the fastest way to a quick death especially since he doesn't seem to have any damage mitigation outside of that weak regen.

Regenning 65% of block damage, plus recovery could be pretty nice. Will be interesting to see how it works in testing
  • slackerslacker Posts: 772 ★★★★
    Hmmm, it's hard to tell since he remove all debuffs for damage in sp2, then the case is how fast are debuffs to ramp up ? if it's slow, another S2099, if it's fast then that not much problem as i thought.
  • Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★

Act 7 already is touching the rol health points to a limit
    Bosses have easily 600-800k hps
    7.3 will most probably have 400-450k hp opponents everywhere
    The fury passive still had quite a bit of duration at the end of a fight. That was against an opponent with 320k hp. 400 - 450k hp I don't think will be a problem.

As for the bosses, you'll struggle to find champs who can take down that much hp in one rotation. Even more so when you factor in the fact you have to play around nodes.
    Keep in mind that was a 6-star Rank 4 with suicides. And it still took 100 hits. Staying alive for 100 hits against Act 7 bosses isn’t trivial.