**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Great Fix

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

Comments

• TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Halleluyer!
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    There is a God!🙏
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    edited October 2021

That means Kabam was fixed the issues right?
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Wish this came earlier.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    I gotta give Kabam bonus points for this QoL update.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

I think everyone should thank @Kabam Zero for this, someone mentioned it in his thread and he said something along the lines of “that’s a bug not a feature” and considering the relatively quick fix we received we once again have him to be grateful to.

You're very welcome!
    Dear Savior Kabam Zero,

Do you know anything about the occurring problems regarding the new iPhone 13 pro? Somehow mcoc is unplayable on this new device due to the hz framerate. Even locking the 60 hz does not help.

There is already an existing thread here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/281998/iphone-13-pro#latest

Since many people will upgrade, kabam should look into these issues. Thanks for everything, dude :smile:
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Would love if this could also be implemented in event quests as well. Being pushed into Cavalier difficulty every time when exiting a quest of another difficulty does get somewhat tedious.
  • AsimDXBAsimDXB Posts: 32

You're very welcome!

Thanks for listening to my request (Point #2) 👍🏼

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,819 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

I think everyone should thank @Kabam Zero for this, someone mentioned it in his thread and he said something along the lines of “that’s a bug not a feature” and considering the relatively quick fix we received we once again have him to be grateful to.

You're very welcome!
    Dear Savior Kabam Zero,

Do you know anything about the occurring problems regarding the new iPhone 13 pro? Somehow mcoc is unplayable on this new device due to the hz framerate. Even locking the 60 hz does not help.

There is already an existing thread here:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/281998/iphone-13-pro#latest

Since many people will upgrade, kabam should look into these issues. Thanks for everything, dude :smile:
    Idk what you’re on about, I have the iPhone 13 pro and it’s designed with adaptive hertz. You don’t have to turn it down, it does it for you. My game runs so smooth lol.
    Bro that’s indeed the first time I hear that the game runs smooth on iPhone 13 pro. Thank you for your input here! Maybe it’s just that weird effect that only 1% of all users screaming around. Lets see when my device will arrive beginning next week. Again, thanks for responding :smile:
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

solopolo said:

Would love if this could also be implemented in event quests as well. Being pushed into Cavalier difficulty every time when exiting a quest of another difficulty does get somewhat tedious.

Was hesitant to say it before as I wasn't 100% certain but this is actually fixed too. Just tried it out in-game to verify.
    we don’t deserve you

thanks again!