**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best bishop counter

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Beside penny and nimrod...???
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Aa
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    War Machine is good. With his energy Resistance prefight.
    Ultron Duped is solid.
    Vision is amazing. Just don't let him throw a special itself.
    Ghost can phase the incinerate and convert it to fury.
  • Options
    Viper18Viper18 Posts: 65
    Punisher 2099 is also a good counter
  • Options
    Arbrowe91Arbrowe91 Posts: 33
    Ultron he heals back most his special damage
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Joe

Hehe
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Torch 😈
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Torch 😈

Torch would take energy damage
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    P2099 with nick fury is a really safe counter: you can control bishop's power, and if it happens that he use an SP1 you have a safety net in the NF synergy. I think Howard the Duck could be a really good option too, even more with his "Not So Uncanny" synergy.

Personally, i found colossus to be very effective for some bishops: parry/heavy will give him enough power to reach the SP1 before getting 10 or more prowesses, and you are immune and take advantage of the incinerate ^_^
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I can just piggyback on what @te_dua_shum said. Punisher 2099 is my main Bishop counter. Nick Fury adds a nice safety net but even without it you can usually avoid taking any damage from special attacks simply by denying Bishop any power. I always roll with Beardo on the team in order to enter overdrive right from the get-go, and after that, the fight is usually in the bag unless Bishop has a massive health pool. If he does, you can always work up to a new round of overdrive. Since Bishop doesn't have any buffs (unless he gains those regens), the ramp-up toward the next overdrive is pretty quick.

But if you do bring Nick, you don't have to worry about Bishop launching a special attack. Punisher 2099 is probably one of the safest options when it comes to champions who are not outright immune to incinerate damage.
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Is surfer a good option, or does he do energy damage?
  • Options
    RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    edited October 2021
    I typically use Vulture, you just have to avoid incinerating him, which the sp2 and raptor strike help prevent you from needing to bait specials.