**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Favorite symboite

Whos your favorite?

Favorite symboite 50 votes

Symbiotic supreme
8%
UnsilentFabwiziSoulcrisherRetierashia 4 votes
Venom pool
6%
RiptidejbxotiicKGW186 3 votes
Venom
44%
Captain_007_BrokenLittle_Crocodili29Colonaut123ThatOneMasterGamerHector_1475te_dua_shumEwell65SSS69JuliusCaesarFiiNCHRenaxqqSpideyFunkoRax38ChikelYodabolt21The_grim3MkkalMatthew950Captain_MonticaLBN1 22 votes
Carnage
8%
Rockyshockyspiderbites0196TP33MutantA___4444 4 votes
Agent venom
0%
Anti venom
2%
Spider203amused 1 vote
Knull
10%
AdvRockypantherxZan0Kingmonger_2099BoredDesperado 5 votes
Summoned symboite
12%
TheManMythLegendJoshua_EiversCrcrcrcDessertPunkThe_HoTUDemon_was_taken23 6 votes
Venom the duck
8%
RocketWaffleCaleb1705willrun4adonut13579rebel_ 4 votes
Red goblin
2%
Scrubhan 1 vote

Comments

• Knull
    Accidentally did knull then realized oh wait red goblin
  • Knull
    What are people disagreeing about
  • Knull
    Yep and yet here we are 😅
  • The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Summoned symboite
    Summoned Symbiote, followed by Venom
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Venom pool
    I love Venom and have him at R5 but think people underestimate Venompool, he was my MVP against Peni last month and Nimrod this month, such a fun and useful champ to play now!
  • Knull
    KGW186 said:

I love Venom and have him at R5 but think people underestimate Venompool, he was my MVP against Peni last month and Nimrod this month, such a fun and useful champ to play now!

Venom pool is just venom and dead pool combined
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Purely Visual champion design, Knull. Looks amazing.

I do have a soft spot for the Summoned Symbiote, since this October event will be the first time I own him, since I wasn't playing back around the first time he (?) came into the game
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

KGW186 said:

I mean. Duh?
  • Knull
    Terra said:

KGW186 said:

I mean. Duh?
    When I say that I mean he’s super unoriginal
    Only different thing about him is the special 3
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Carnage
    I love carnage, he’s such a cool character and outside of the Punisher probably one of if not the most “adult” Marvel comics have gotten. Also add on the fact that in game he’s a complete UNIT and until I can see Knull for myself he holds my vote.
  • Summoned symboite
    Summoned symboid. Long Live Steve!
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    Summoned Symbiote for the feelings, Symbio Supreme for his unique Kit (saving my life a few times) and Venom (WE ARE VENOM!) for being a cool Character + very useful ingame.
  • RetierashiaRetierashia Posts: 4
    Symbiotic supreme
    Symbiote Supreme was my first 5* for my first account and my main account. What are the odds?