**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best bishop counter

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Beside penny and nimrod...???
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Aa
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,414 ★★★★★
    War Machine is good. With his energy Resistance prefight.
    Ultron Duped is solid.
    Vision is amazing. Just don't let him throw a special itself.
    Ghost can phase the incinerate and convert it to fury.
  • Viper18Viper18 Posts: 65
    Punisher 2099 is also a good counter
  • Arbrowe91Arbrowe91 Posts: 33
    Ultron he heals back most his special damage
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Joe

Hehe
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Torch 😈
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Torch 😈

Torch would take energy damage
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    P2099 with nick fury is a really safe counter: you can control bishop's power, and if it happens that he use an SP1 you have a safety net in the NF synergy. I think Howard the Duck could be a really good option too, even more with his "Not So Uncanny" synergy.

Personally, i found colossus to be very effective for some bishops: parry/heavy will give him enough power to reach the SP1 before getting 10 or more prowesses, and you are immune and take advantage of the incinerate ^_^
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I can just piggyback on what @te_dua_shum said. Punisher 2099 is my main Bishop counter. Nick Fury adds a nice safety net but even without it you can usually avoid taking any damage from special attacks simply by denying Bishop any power. I always roll with Beardo on the team in order to enter overdrive right from the get-go, and after that, the fight is usually in the bag unless Bishop has a massive health pool. If he does, you can always work up to a new round of overdrive. Since Bishop doesn't have any buffs (unless he gains those regens), the ramp-up toward the next overdrive is pretty quick.

But if you do bring Nick, you don't have to worry about Bishop launching a special attack. Punisher 2099 is probably one of the safest options when it comes to champions who are not outright immune to incinerate damage.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Is surfer a good option, or does he do energy damage?
  • RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    edited October 2021
    I typically use Vulture, you just have to avoid incinerating him, which the sp2 and raptor strike help prevent you from needing to bait specials.